AfterShip Returns Center

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Free plan available

Packraftnorge.no

First day, and it seems like a good fit. Easy to set up, impeccable customer service. Some functions that are missing, but totally a good solution.

July 2, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can provide you the best customer support and have a smoother experience while using the app.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com

Rupam
Team ReturnsCenter

Toyshine

Good product, but is should have store credits feature enabled in the account as well. We should not have to download another one.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@postmen.com

Nitish
Team Postmen

Cultured West

We have not received any actual returns yet, but wanted to write a review about the app in general for now (will update after we experience a return). Really like how we can customize, it looks great! And the support is awesome if you need any assistance!

June 24, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

I am glad to know that you are exploring our app and I am sure you will find it useful. We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com

Casa Sarani

Just installed the app and I immediately had a question. Priyanka helped me right away in the chat box. So far so good.:)

June 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users.

Your feedback has been noted. We would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at: support@returnscenter.com

Rupam
Returns Center Team

A Touch of Diamonds

Great app for Returns. Customer service is excellent. Especially Priyanka, who really helped me out. I didn't give 5 stars only because there is one feature I was really looking for. I wanted to be able to auto generate labels and although this app integrates with postmen to do this it doesn't work for me. I need to be able to create labels with extra services such as signature required and insurance which the auto generate labels does not allow. So I am left getting my labels somewhere else. If not for that one thing it would definitely be 5 out of 5 stars. Please integrate this!!!

June 15, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better.

Returns Center

True Brands

I had issues setting the email verification up since we already had SendGrid verified with our domain. Support was able to walk me through the steps I needed to include the specific DNS CNAMES needed. They were then able to verify my domain on the backend. Great support.

June 8, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that we were able to resolve your concern.

We are available 24/7. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly.

Can Pep Rey

Customer support is friendly and does reply timely. Integration a bit messy at times. Smaller issues to upload images

May 26, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app and our happy with our support service.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us.It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful.

Thanks and regards,
Priyanka Sahu

Ember&Earth Rainwear

Great customer service. And very good app! You still have to process returns and restock manually, but overall its a great portal to handle returns.

May 19, 2021

Thanks and regards,
Team Returns Center

SOÉJU online store (ソージュ オンラインストア)

It seems to be a quite mature return app. hope your team can add one feature: - let customer choose refund and exchange at the same time in the same order
- limit customer from applying several return requests per "item"

May 18, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
We are glad to know about your suggestion and this would definitely be looked into. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Nitish

CUSHIONAIRE

I just downloaded this app but have yet to use it for returns. Set-up was fairly easy, besides having to link to a different app (which wasn't clear in the beginning). Customer service was helpful and answered right away, so that's a huge plus.

May 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Returns Center Team