AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Shop4truth

Was great, until they changed it to an expensive overpriced app. No longer worth it. If you was like me and looking to find a free alternative try ClickSit Return Center. I did today and it works much the same and is FREE!

Quint Essentials Clothing

These guy's business sense seems to be way out. Paying $799 for over 100 returns seems more like a joke. Will uninstall all aftership apps.

Break Time Nautical

The app is easy to use and I would not have minded paying something for it. But the price point you guys are asking for is really unrealistic. I guess you are probably counting on the - most likely - many shopify users who will not pay attention and just update to the new version not realizing that they will actually start paying in 14 days time. I think you should re-evaluate. 5 euros for up to 20 returns ok. but not what you want to charge!!!

Martmg

Great app , but new update is to much expensive :(
Uninstalling !

Flex N Flex

it is crazy, they offered free now too much monthly fees, not worth at all..going to uninstall now.

Fashion Genie Boutique Us

GREEDY AFTERSHIP

Aftership must be on a mission to lose customers. They have lost us. I’m not paying $89 per month to upgrade. I don’t particularly like returns and I’m certainly not going to spend $89 for a impossible to set up Return Center.

Super disappointed

Noctex

I loved this service until they changed it and have ridiculous pricing starting at $40 . Wont be back

Angora Boutique

I agree with others: Using app for a while now and now they are charging a ridiculous amount of $$ for a more complicated version. They should also allow us to use this lite version and charge less as I don't get many returns, it's not worth it to me. Now I am looking elsewhere as well. Disappointed.

Sftf

really nice app. but not loving the huge price increase. for such a simple app, the cost is not merited. and on top of that, you only get 20 returns a month for 40 bucks. that's highway robbery. that's a sure fire way to slowly start losing customers. sadly I will have to start looking for a better alternative. ugh!

Green Core Naturals

I really liked this app a lot, but now they want to start charging $40 a month just for basic. NOT WORTH IT for that price. I will have to now find a new app.