AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Vibe Clothing Company

Ive only had multiple problems with this application and I contacted the customer service and got a generic response of little help with each problem. www.vibeclothingcompany.com

Debras Passion Boutique

I am changing my review as they took this app off Shopify, charge now $40 and do not communicate at all.. bye bye, easier to put a packing slip in the package and have them send it back by checking off the reason box. have to save money.

Online Cycling Gear

UPDATED: Sorry guys, I totally understand charging for the service, but your price points are so far wrong it is not funny in the app ecosystem. Uninstalling.

Running an apparel business, if I didn't have a rock solid returns system for wrong sizing I am not sure the business stays viable. AfterShip does the job better than the others I have tried.

Redneck Outpost

Customers were not getting approval/ denial emails and we were not getting emails letting us know that customers submitted a return request. The app kept crashing and would not even open. Extremely unhelpful and wasted our time. Caused more headache than cure.

Buddhapants 2

Awful app. Cannot customize the email. So it says from AFTERSHIP and not our company name. Support takes way to long to answer and they don't have phone support. Do not recommend.

Sleepy Holow Leather

I lovED this app! Note the PAST tense. I get that you have to charge for your service BUT I am a very small business who has little to no returns and the new update with price charges is not a fit at all for me. Disappointed as this was a great help to me.

Original Reveiw ->This app ROCKS! Super easy to set up, looks amazingly professional, and it is free! Super impressed and thank you for building such a great app for free for us small up-starter businesses! I love it and highly recommend it!

Belle Verite

There is a notice at the top of their site that states you must switch to the new version before 5/31 and they cut off my service prior to that with no notice at all.

Original Review: Would be a great app if you could customize the online return form a little more, as well as customize the verbiage in the return notifications sent to your customers.

1 2 3 5 Next