AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Easy return, exchange & refund. Auto-send return labels. FREE!

SybG by Sybille Guichard

it seems pretty straight forward. just downloaded and im looking forward to putting the app to use.

GO RIGO GO!

excelente ha sido de gran ayuda para nosotros, y para nuestros clientes, en diferentes circunstancias, mil gracias por todo

May 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating.

Sweet secrets store

The app looks very nice and useful. I will try to turn it in french, if no I will have to delete the app

Absolute Rugby

Very good app and decent updates constantly evolving. Would recommend particularly to people in the fashion/sized clothing game

May 19, 2020

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone

The kitchen win

simple to use and very effective to connect with your customer and the aftership help your business to look more trustable with your customer

www-pope-com.myshopify.com

Portal de devoluciones de autoservicio de marca
Aumente la lealtad de sus clientes con una experiencia de devolución amigabl

Kompworld

App was easy to use but would be better if I could add the find order section to my own web page like the tracking button.

CollectMe MarketPlace

helped me and my store figure out our returns page, made things a lot easier for us and our team, dont regret it

WISAKI ONLINE STORE

I use this app to handle my store's returns. It works very well. I wish the free plan would be expanded to at least 20 returns

April 28, 2020

Thank you for your review. We'll surely pass this feedback to our concerned team. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

VZlush

It looks simple, easy set up and friendly experience for customers, I'll try the 14-days free trial and see how it works.