AfterShip Returns

AfterShip Returns

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
June 1, 2020

Been using the app for some years now and it was doing an amazing job. But recently they have brought a lot of changes in it and nothing is working like before. I am not even able to access the app altogether. It keeps asking to make new profile and pay them again and again! Im furious!! Totally unreliable! My customers are filling the return forms but my team can't access them! The customers are shouting at us for delaying the returns!

Khazanay
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Automizely & AfterShip replied June 2, 2020

Dear AfterShip Returns Center user,

We are so sorry if you feel that way. We apologize for the inconvenience that you’ve been facing lately.

We understand your frustration, as every little detail matters for your business. But we want to kindly remind you that the multi-membership could be the crux that causes your concern.

Returns Center has introduced multi-membership that allow you to run your store with less hassle. You can invite some teammates to your organization and each member is able to log in with their own account and get access to your organization. This is where your disruption might come from. If you try to log in with different email addresses, our system may reckon that there are from different new member to your organization. And that’s why you’re asked to set up new profile for several times.

You can subscribe a plan for multi-membership that best fits for your business. And if you don’t want any subscription, you could also allow all your teammates to log in Returns Center with the same email address. But please be aware that only one single login is allowed at the same time.

As our distinguished customer, we will try our best to improve your experience with us. Our support team has already reached out to you to help you set up quickly, so you can have your business running up well.

May 30, 2020

This is not advanced software and can become very expensive once you start to do any volume of returns. The overseas support not v good. They usually answer a different question or don't understand.

But the WOSRT thing they have done is after 1 year of my using the app - yesterday none of my team could log-in. Without advising they added a cost per user to the system!!! I could understand if this was really advanced enterprise software - but its not. Now on top of the expensive usage charge I must pay per user seat. Awful case of trying to milk additional cash from existing users.

If I could turn back time I would have picked a different provider. I will get off this app as soon as I have a space to do so. Zero stars from me.

Cambria Bike
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 28, 2020

If I pay large amounts of money using an app, I don't want to get constantly and everywhere a request for leaving a review. But you got what you wish for now I guess. A 1 star review.

Mr Riegillio
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 18, 2020

Not able to adjust a rejected order that was rejected by mistake. This needs to be fixed in the app.

Case Collection Clothing
Time spent using app: 25 days
Edited May 4, 2020

It's very basic and is pulling using the wrong address for returns. Not too sure if I am going to keep this or not.

Honey's Child Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited April 22, 2020

Well, still testing the app. one thing i didn't like about the app, I was forced to write a review in order to utilize some of the app features.
I cannot see the "Analytics" Page if I don't post a review :/

KEMOLENE
Time spent using app: 11 days
April 21, 2020

App preforms well, most of the time however this is no link to reach customer service. No chat bot. Their billing and upgrade billing is confusing.. again no one to help. I am searching for another app to switch to just dont want to deal with the headache of switching.

Dreamland Baby
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 19, 2020

I had to move to this app form Bold returns as Bold are no longer supporting that app. The move was pretty painful and took quite a long time with back and forth's with support who take forever to answer.

I've had this app for a few months and had an ongoing issue with customers not being able to access the returns portal, and finally I found the issue today. The returns portal does not have an SSL certificate meaning most browsers will not open this page. To which support tell me it will be an extra $10usd a month to add and SSL certificate to make the page safe to browse.

This was not advertised anywhere in the description of the app. And I find it a joke that it becomes another cost to bare.

I would recommend using a different app.

Midnight Co.
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited November 3, 2021

Terrible support.
They gave me wrong instructions to move from the public app to the private app. My services were down and they weren't able to help me!

Layla Collection
Kuwait
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 23, 2020

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone

Edited June 12, 2020

Setup is difficult. They promote to leave a review over setup which is frustrating. Will update after I figure this out.

Happy Teeth