AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

THIS IS A LOVE SONG

This app is super helpful for any clothing business selling on shopify as it integrates seamlessly.

Petzze

thank you for quick help & Abhishek was fast to give me input on my issues,
thankk you team for great app !!

Reflective Blues

Really happy with this app and customer service! Ankush was great and quickly helped answer all the questions I had

Her Style AU

Great app and super helpful! They are always willing to help and its a really good customer experience

M&B.

We used this app to see if it could help simplify our returns management.
The only regret we have, is we didn't download it sooner! Literally saves 100's of hours each month, pre-paid returns labels sent directly to the custom make this app an absolute must!

Culture of Brave

This app is unbelievably easy to get up and running. The help team send quick links & the site's UI is great. No problems to get it working and customised. I'm excited to see how it all works. Integrated with the Postmen app and am sure it's going to delight my customers.

Esteez

I am just trying it for the first time. Happy to leave a review but I won't know if it's great til later

Trendi Designs by Andrea

I used this app to set up my returns through Shopify. The customer support rep was awesome and very knowledgeable!

Central de Bonsái

Great functionalities out of the box, one of the basic apps for startup stores that you should add. It so easy to use it and start configuring.

CHROMEKIDZ

The app works great and simplifies things a lot. We'd like to see being able to customize texts displayed on the returns page. Not only the language but also what the text says in some cases.