AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Return Labels, Store Credit, Exchange, Notifications, Policy

SEA'SONS

Amazing app i love how easy it is to sumbit a reveiw. It really helps to improve my store with the customers

GrowLight Heaven

I used the app and they were able to help me set it up. Shahvaz was super helpful and communicative and solved my issue right away.

Soigné

This is my favorite app to use for Returns. It's easy, quick, simple, and makes my website appear very professional. i highly recommend.

Peek Kids

Live chat experience is great and app is easy to use. Love that they provide screenshots of how to proceed.

kenandmicah

I reached out to customer support to aid in tweaking our returns policy and getting it to display on our site. Riyaz was very patient and helpful and we were able to resolve all issues that we were having. Thank You!

Mallet London

Love this app, perfect for ever-growing businesses, keeps everything together and its link with Shopify is perfect.

Teedotkustoms

A great app and addition to my store and the forever free package makes it that much more dope haven’t used it for live returns but I kno it’s gonna come in handy

Summer Fashion Brands

super useful and friendly support staff. i dont like that shopify makes me type 100+ characters to submit my review, however.

Free Spirit Outlet Inc.

great app and easy to set up. makes returns 1000% easier! highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hijab Planet

The interface of this app is designed thoughtfully - easy to use / intuitive. Functional and allow us to manage our returns professionally.