AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Black Friday Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. USPS FedEx UPS.

LOBOCKI

By far the best returns apps on Shopify. Very cost effective, extremely easy user interface for customers and makes life a whole lot easier.

Tanoa Hawaii

Just downloaded this app, the support team was great with helping me set up everything! So far so good!

ZENCHII

been using this app for a while and its been great with dealing with returns. still getting used to the app but overall its easy to use and simply for the customers

Trece Cielos

He instalado la app para comenzar a hacer pruebas y estoy bastante satisfecha con el profesionalismo que brinda a nuestra tienda, además de que su uso y configuración es muy sencilla y realmente funciona.

DynamoMe

Returns Center support was excellent. Helped me in about 5 min with my critical issue! I give the App 5-Stars!

Royale by Rawlins

The customer service is great. The staff is really helpful. I just started using the app for my Business return process so I still have to wait to see if it lives up to expectation.

The Intimate Boutique

So far, I really like the AfterShip Returns app. It takes a little work if you want to customize it for your website, but it's worth the time because it looks so professional when finished! So much flexibility with options as well, you really can set up your returns just the way you like. Finally, there's just no doubt customers prefer having a way to move forward with a return without having to wait for a return call or email. Love it!

SHOPPINGANDMOREE

Started using the app very helpful and strong support giving an edge.
It will help my customers.

ElkaMania

Looks professional on my site, there is also Forever Free plan 3 Returns quota usage, which helps a beginner to get started!!!
Super App, I love this!!!

Box®

Great technical support in chat. If you need help setting up or have an inquiry of how the app works, they are very responsive and helpful.