AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Tactical Gear

www.tacticalgear.com.au use for our returns process. Its excellent - only recommendation is to have secure site access and custom domain

April 16, 2020

Got Ya Sorted

Just getting started with it, good so far, prefer to wait until a period of usage before leaving the review

Madame Lemy

We really love this app, it has made our returns process much more simplified. The returns page is really convenient and we added that to our customer accounts so they can do it themselves straight from the page.

April 16, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

Iconic Arizona

So easy to set up! Easy to integrate and quickly added to my shopify site. Lots of great options for the customer.

Barn and Burrow

I've used several return sites, however I haven't been happy with any.
Hopefully this does the trick!

Happy Teeth

Great so far! Great so far! Great so far! Great so far! Great so far! Great so far! Great so far! Great so far!

MASISTES

great app, very useful, easy setup, customizable return page. you are able to review the request as well. Happy with the app.

April 15, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Baller Athletik

just installed the app, have to try it out, but seems good. will leave a more detailed review once a business starts.

Luca Designs

Support is VERY good. They reached out to me and helped me setup the program in detail! 5 stars

Doimin.com

So far so good. Just started using it. I will come back once I do my first few returns or shipments good job guys