AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Luca Designs

Support is VERY good. They reached out to me and helped me setup the program in detail! 5 stars

Doimin.com

So far so good. Just started using it. I will come back once I do my first few returns or shipments good job guys

Stayclassy.no

Edge Lifestyle

So far, so good! Lots of features and easy to configure. Quickly set up a custom returns page and define return rules/options.

Marie Mur

The perfect app, I will use it in all my stores. Also, I will recommend this app to all my friends and colleagues.

Novine

Just started using this app. I'm not sure how it will work out, hopefully it will work for my online boutique

Impact Shop

Great app, cant really use it properly unless I made a review so here it is I hope it is good and works well.

RaydersGoods

Hello,
I am currently not making any sales and would like the FREE option to apply until i make a certain amount of money. I believe ALL apps should apply this principal. Do not charge your client until your client is making money.
That way when the good times return, we can both reap the rewards, otherwise, i will be uninstalling this app (and the others) after the free trial is over.

Zen Zen Studio NYC

Works perfect for my shopify store, highly recommend if you would like to show customers how easy your return is.

April 12, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Miss Lizzy Iodine

Great app. Reduces customer service work and makes it easier for our customers. The custom branding is also nice.