AfterShip Returns Center

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Free plan available

Aery Kids | Kids Hoodies & Sweatpants

Very good and quick customer support. Asked them to remove 'powered by..' and in a minute everything was done.

Believe Athletics

Easy to use and customise. I've tried several return portals and I really recommend this one. Any problem or question is solved within minutes by the customer service team.

Neon Buddha Canada

When the app works it's fantastic; when it doesn't work it is difficult to get consistent help on the chat app. I find that you get passed through a couple of different chat operators through out the course of a conversation, personally I find I spend more time re-explaining my problem to all the reps then actually getting an end result.
Today I actually got a video call with someone and they resolved my problem in less than 30 seconds. That was FANTASTIC customer service!

Shoppol.eu

Great service and the app works well. You can use their templates, but also customise all sort of things.

ShapeWaist

I've been using the app for about a month and customer service has been great. They've helped me with every issue I've had and the app looks great, very professional.

Tequila Moon Boutique

the agent was quick and very helpful in getting what I needed accomplished! I really enjoy this service and will continue to use it!

Stars & Hearts Apparel

So far so good! The customer service team is so quick to respond to requests and extended my free trial for use of their platforms with my Shopify store!

Black Bear River

Easily handle returns, fast and professionally. Easy to use and awesome customer support! Would highly recommend.

LYNYER

I rate the 5 stars for Samad the Customer service rep not the app. The app itself not so user friendly but Samad helped a great deal.

Milla

We decided to use this app as it's super easy for customers and our team both in using, customer support managers assisted as many times as needed for which we are very thankful! Currently, we are satisfied with how it's ongoing!