AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Return Labels, Store Credit, Exchange, Notifications, Policy

Supakit®

Aftership returns center has made the returns process so easy! Customers returning goods are walked through each step, keeping them happy and confident. Their fully customisable system means customers feel like they stick with Supakit throughout, and the analytics page allows us, as a business, to track customer behaviour, learn and develop. If you’re looking for an application to make returns seamless, secure and easy – this is the one you need.

The Good Day Lab

We are very happy with this app, the app is good easy to use and the support is very helpful. Very happy with the app

MountMariah

Had a great experience getting the help I needed. This app makes things so much smoother for both myself as well as my customers

MARY YOUNG

Really easy setup and super user friendly. Our customers have enjoyed the ease of returns or exchanges and it's easy for us to track everything!

Wild Summer Boutique

This app saves us time replying to return emails and the customer support is great and even responds after hours.

Fitleet

pleasant service and quick response ,just started using this app looks great and recommended thank you

Midnight Cauldron

I am just starting to use this app so I do not have a bunch of info yet, however I received excellent customer service from a gentleman by the name of Sumit in helping me make sure that I had things set up properly. He did a screen share meeting with me and helped me step by step. Thank you! I know how important it is to simplify the returns/exchanges process for customers, and I believe this app will help in doing just that.

Diamond Painting Wereld

Is great app, works good and i like it! Very nice. Would recommend this to everyone who have a shopify store.

the-trésors

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat app!

Le Angelique Hair Tools

Just started using this app, but already super helpful. It simplifies all elements of returns and shipping.
Good Job