AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. USPS FedEx UPS Return Labels.

GregoryCox.com

I am in the process of building my store and have no sales yet. So I cannot offer a review of the actual app process except to say it was easy to install. However, the replies from support have been fast and deserve a high rating.

October 13, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. To discuss this further, we have sent you an email on your registered email address.

You can always contact us at support@aftership.com for any queries. We are available 24X7.

Kind regards,
Sumit

MIRAMAR PAINT CENTER

Application very easy to install and configure, we are starting to use it, we believe that it will do a great job in the process of the returns of our clients.

Not Madame

Simple et inuitif, l’appli a l’air de bien fonctionner pour le moment ☺️
Il n’y a toutefois pas de traduction automatique et il faut donc modifier manuellement la langue dans toute la configuration.
A voir donc au fil du temps.

Circle Circle Dot Dot

I had this app installed since the beginning of my store but haven't had to process a return until recently. Ran into trouble because my account wasn't set up properly but I reached out to customer service and they were fast and easy to work with. Resolved everything in less than an hour!

Love Lust

The app works amazing. The only thing I would add is the possibility of having different Approved emails, just like they have different Resolved Emails.

Mandrn

Wow, I just joined and the customer service is 10/10 and I was blown away by their customer service. I was walked through the entire onboarding process for an hour, all my questions were answered, we even went through an actual return order on my site to make sure it was working and so I could see the entire process. I highly reccomend using this app.

LOBOCKI

By far the best returns apps on Shopify. Very cost effective, extremely easy user interface for customers and makes life a whole lot easier.

Tanoa Hawaii

Just downloaded this app, the support team was great with helping me set up everything! So far so good!

ZENCHII

been using this app for a while and its been great with dealing with returns. still getting used to the app but overall its easy to use and simply for the customers

Trece Cielos

He instalado la app para comenzar a hacer pruebas y estoy bastante satisfecha con el profesionalismo que brinda a nuestra tienda, además de que su uso y configuración es muy sencilla y realmente funciona.