AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Sugar Babes Apparel

Great app that helps make returns easy and hassle free for my lovely customers Aftership customer service is amazing too!!

Lauraly Limited

I used this app to complete returns and it was very easy with the help of customer service. You can make a return and refund the order in one place and create return labels.

Fashion Highlands

good and easy to use. Solve many return shipping items problems. Thanks for facilitating with such a great app.

Olivia & Prescott

I used this app for several returns using my Shopify shop, it really helps a lot with the tracking of the returned items and to control the stock in my shop.
Very useful and easy. I really recommend it.

SOUL’YS®

love and easy to use as this app has all of a lot of what you need. Has all the other add ons and great chat support

Pick us Pets!!!

Customer support is great and very responsive. The app was easy to install and link to my store. Thank you aftership!!

BLUESMITHS | The World's Finest Waterwear

Excellent app and great support from the developer! A really simple way to run your returns system.

richiepaws

Superb service and assistance! Extremely fast and accomodating! They were able to fix my requests and further suggest improvements I hadn't thought of.

Getdango.co

Nice app, easy to use, would be better if we could customize the design of returns page a bit more to our preferences.

Soultree City

I used the customer service feature for help setting up my domain info and removing the "Powered by Aftership" verbiage. Their team was very helpful and responsive. They made it easy and straightforward. Thank you so much!