AfterShip Returns Center

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Free plan available

My dlight

so far so good. easy to set up. great document. I wish I don't have to be forced to review when I choose free plan and haven't got time to test it out yet!

qa.nixplay

Simple to easy to use but limited in terms of customisation. If you want a simple straight forward return process, this app can be helpful.

July 23, 2020

Thx for your review! 🤟
Your feedback means a lot to us. Our app supports customizing your branded returns page, email notifications and other return settings that in accordance with your return policy.

Would you mind letting us know the customisation feature you'd like to have? We are always glad to help!

Thank you!

Bella Luxe Scrub Boutique

The app is useful so far. I'm not sure if i have settings wrong but i don't receive some email notifications.

Fashionable Originals

Looks good. I am a new user. I am still trying to figure out how it works. Some options like customize the returns are useful.

Active Lifestyle Store

The app was very difficult to set up and configure to a usable level. I do like having a built-in return option for my customers, but this is mostly a manual process once the shopper requests the return and you approve it.

Update - the developer was helpful in getting the configuration as close as possible to how we wanted it to work. There is still some manual actions that you have to take as the product is returned, refunded, etc. I wish those things were automated - especially if we use their Tracking App in conjuction with the Return App. Keeping my fingers crossed they are working on that as it would automate the process.

JET NOIRE

The app has a very easy setup, I had issues with the logo sizing but otherwise, everything was great.

TxC Clothing

I haven't used the app yet. I actually launch my website today so I'm hoping it works well. I have the forever free plan but i'm confused about what happens if i get more than 3 returns for the month. Will i be charged?

So it's been a little over a week since I have launched and when I tried to create a return for the customer it says that the items are non-returnable even though they should be eligible.

Shop 112

App is fairly easy to setup. It was a little quirky when adding photos or if you choose to use different photos for your portal. But its not a show stopper

FROM FUTURE

Nice to have. Good experience in app. Nice support and nice help from the team. Had to write more than 100 characters

WAES-store

Awesome customer services, you can ask everything with the online support. Almost instantly. And useful app to track the return of our store.