AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Superselection

It was very easy to install it and very useful APP.
Highly recommend it.

Wisemen

Very user friendly and helpful. I would recommend this to anyone getting started or well into their career. 10/10

One Stop Viral

very userfriendly dashboard...no complaints from me...especially for its price

Cdbnol

Perfect App. Returns Center makes the life of every shop owner significantly easier. It saves you time and makes an online shop complete.

Katyshop

good producr my friend oskvnlxfnl

Wizgad

Very intuitive interface. Setup was very easy as it doesn't require any difficult configuration. Best of all, the app is free, robust, and no coding is necessary. Highly recommend this app. It makes returning products a breeze for both the customers and your business.

Doscio

Returns Center is very user friendly. They have great customer support, integrates perfectly with my store. And gives my shoppers and me an extremely easy and simple way to handle their returns.

Nunzie

This app is great and its free! I found it easy to install (no html to worry about) and it looks professional.
I did look at another app but found it was too complicated for a start up store and decided on Returns Center due to its ease. Thanks Return Center. I recommend this app.

Healthyfeet

Returns Center is one of the best features our store has. Every single visitor commends us on having an efficient way to process returns and give shoppers complete control of this process. The setup process is very painless, the interface is intuitive and a developer has been very responsive to an inquiry. Great experience so far!

My So Clutch

Very efficient service. I recommend this service in combination with the original AfterShip. This is a much needed app in order to look as professional as possible.