AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. USPS FedEx UPS Return Labels.

damn gina

Is it just us or the customer support just doesn't exist with this app? Thankfully we found out how bad the support is whilst trialing. Deleting it and never looking this way again.

November 19, 2020

Hello,

Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We work really hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience.

Sumit

More Birds

App seems to be really buggy and their support team couldn't offer any help. For a few days, I was unable to log in. Once I finally could, I was unable to save my changes. I spent about a week trying to get troubleshooting feedback from the developers but they were unable to help. I sent them screenshots of the page that was experiencing issues and they told me they would need to set up a screenshare meeting. They would send over their availability and when I confirmed, that slot would be taken--this happened daily for a week. Once I finally nailed down a time with them and scheduled the meeting, they never attended and didn't reply to my email asking if the meeting had been canceled. It seemed really odd to me that they weren't able to troubleshoot the issue using the screenshots I had provided--most apps I have worked with in the past would request an account on our store so they could replicate and resolve the issue if screenshots didn't suffice. I finally had to uninstall the app because we were paying for an app we couldn't even use or receive assistance on.

November 12, 2020

Mukul Saxena

E Marie Travel

**Email notifications weren't going through to our team (kind of a big deal), still waiting on their live chat support to resolve it, going on 2.5 hours. Very disappointed in an app I really liked and have used for multiple stores.

December 1, 2020

Sumit

SEVENHEAVENS

To all shopify store owners: Please do not create an account there! Read through the 1-2 star ratings and you will see that a lot of people are not satisfied with the way they deal with customers. You will not get any answers. If you have problems, it takes at least a week to find a solution. The worst experience I have ever had with Shopify APPS. The support does not want to solve the problems and you get a standard text as an answer. Your profile information will not be deleted if you request it. No idea what they do with this data. Answer to Mudit: I have been working on a solution for 3 days and I have spent at least 10 hours looking for a solution to solve the problem. Because of you we can't process returns and our business suffers. You are not helping me. All you are doing is saying that you are checking. Then I get no answer and have to contact you again. Do you always treat business partners this way?

October 8, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience. To discuss this further, we have sent you an email on your registered email address.

You can always contact us at support@aftership.com for any queries. We are available 24X7.

Kind regards,
Mudit

Alieva

So many advertising in the app, !!! they are trying to convince you to use others products, didn't like it all

September 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. The menu on the left-hand side is showcasing apps helpful to online merchants.
Our team will look at the possibility of making it more compact and giving you more space to run your workflows.
I am sure you will give us another opportunity to try our product. I am also dropping you a personal note via email.

Best,
Shahbaz

aavaswim.europe

Worst customer support ever.
They are not able to answer simple questions. Furthermore,
they are not able to answer all questions.

Additionally, they are sending out random wrong emails to our customers even though the email notifications are not ENABLED!!!

We pay a shit load of money for this app for an overwhelming bad service as well as not working automation.

We are in the search of a new tool.
I can only recommend to not use it. In my 6 month with this app I hadn't any good experience.

Before I forget. The "HTML" Email is not able to process main stlying. That means that if you design an Email in an HTML Builder you have to go manually into the code to fix the email.

August 28, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we've sent you an email to discuss this further.
Let us continue the discussion over the email thread and we assure you any concern that you've faced will be taken care of.

aava swim - ocean’s favorite

Worst customer support ever.
They are not able to answer simple questions. Furthermore,
they are not able to answer all questions.

We are in the search of a new tool.

Before I forget. The "HTML" Email is not able to process main styling. That means that if you design an Email in an HTML Builder you have to go manually into the code to fix the email.

CabinShoes.com

Unreliable unfortunately.. Impossible to log in at various times. The app gets stuck in a continuous loop with the log-in page permanently attempting to load, reload etc. We've been unable to add additional users ("Members") to our account which means one single person has to handle the account. Support attempted to help initially however their repeated suggestions don't work. Additionally, the various apps which are produced by the developer are all too similarly branded. Each Homepage has identical colour scheme etc and it's never obvious which app you are trying to use.

August 28, 2020

Thanks for the review, please be assured there are no such concerns anymore.
Please reply on the email thread and we can discuss this further on the email thread.

World Rugby Shop

Support is one of the least helpful I have ever interacted with. Do not use these guys if you are a larger business. Nothing but headache awaits you and your customers. I have attempted messaging them multiple times, and each time they give me information not pertinent to the question I am asking. Sadly, I am too far in to back out now, but if this is tied with another solution for you, pick the other one.

Adagio California

Not user friendly and customer service is horrible. spent 2 hours building my page, just to not be able to save my progress and have to start over

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8