AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Self Align

Terrible customer service, the chat support is a joke. A simple request turned into what felt like hours of just "Allow me one moment", and then a different rep (avatar picture changed) just shows up with no warning, and just keeps repeating the same thing, "Allow me one moment". I actually don't know how long this brain dead simple request would have taken because I simply closed the chat window after like 45 minutes of waiting, and canceled my account. Don't have time for this.

September 2, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Lion Wild

This app is honestly the worst experience I have had. My shop is live and the customers service was terrible. The customer service person told me that the app had functionalities that it didn't. Everything is a manual process, it does not generate the resend order, it doesnt update your qtys.. You're honestly better off doing it through emails with the customer.

August 4, 2021

It is really unfortunate that your expectations were not met on the recent interaction with us. However this is certainly not what we want our users to go through. Your feedback for customer service has been duly noted.

We will definitely brainstorm and find out what could have been done differently. Also we are forwarding your request to the product team to be investigated further.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Hope to serve nothing but the best.

Nitish Kumar

CoffeeLux UK

Downloaded, wanted to setup a custom domain and support had no clue what to do, not keen to use a company with support that is unknowledgeable if I'm trusting them to take on an important task.

July 14, 2021

First, please accept my apology for the experience you had.

It is unfortunate to know that you didn't have the best experience using our app and wished for the features to be more flexible. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We work really hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience. One of our support advisors will contact you via email in order to understand your concern. Kindly reply to the email and we will surely get all your issues resolved and make you a happy customer!

Nitish Yadav

Esteez

There is no way to overwrite the eligibility rules. So if a customer buys a product in the shopping cart as an upsell, and gets a tiny discount and then wants to return it, they can't. The worst part is that I cannot create a return manually to overwrite this for special cases. It's quite inefficient.

KAMPOS

Many customers have reported that return notifications don't work, plus limited customizations, limited accounts, and the worst customer service and support ever.

May 21, 2021

First, please accept my apology for the experience you had.

Kick Game

Supports DPD NL for automated returns labels, but not DPD UK.... The automated UPS Labels also show the Product Title on the label itself, which cannot be turned off. This leaves you open to having your parcel stolen, when anyone who looks at the label can see what is inside.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that you didn't have the best experience using our app and wished for the features to be more flexible. For now we only support DPD NL and DPD UK is not supported yet. However, we are continuously working to improve the application, integrate more couriers and introduce more features. So in future, you will be glad to see more couriers integrated and new features launched to make your experience better.

As for your query related to UPS labels and the product title, we would like to understand your concern better. One of our support advisor will contact you via email in order to get this resolved for you. Kindly reply to the email and we will surely get all your issues resolved and make you a happy customer!

Pedal Commander

Be aware they are still charging after you remove the app from your Shopify Store. They ask you to close every single acces of your staff.. closing the service is not enough. I can not imagine if you have so many staff.. And they are not responding basically SCAM.

May 17, 2021

You are our valued user and we are committed to provide the best support at all times. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Team Returns Centre

GadgetChef

I wouldn't get the application, because once you set it up the return page is shown as "not secure" for all your customers. So Customers are going to be afraid to use this page and will have doubts about your shop. If you contact the support regarding this issue, they want 120$ just for fixing this problem. So up to you if you want to invest in this.

May 19, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience. An SSL is needed to be activated on the domain to remove the Not Secure tag on the website which is the standard service across domains.

It works in a similar way like your store domain where your domain provider activates the SSL certificate. SSL service is chargeable and hence does not comes bundled within the plan.

Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us. You can contact us at support@returnscenter.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
Mudit
Returns center support

Belosa Boutique

This app is okay, but the support could be much better. Before installing I asked about offering stored credit. Once I completely implemented this in my business, I am not told that store credit as a return option is only available for Shopify Plus members. That plus the outsourced support and D+ in security made me quickly uninstall the app.

May 5, 2021

Refund to store credit is available with Shopify Plus users only as of now.

Returns Center Team

SOPHIEGRACE

Don't waste your time with this app as a returns program if you're a Canadian company that ships and returns with USA customers. They can't figure out how to charge a Canadian credit card to buy return labels. Have wasted weeks troubleshooting with no luck.

April 27, 2021

We work really hard to make our app user-friendly and provide a great support experience.
We are assigning an Executive to check and fix this issue. Please check your inbox for further proceedings.

Returns Center Team.