AfterShip Returns Center

Manage Black Friday/BFCM orders returns, exchange, refunds

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SAVANNA

Location Kuwait

100 percent most of the 5 stars whose reviews are fake literary this is the most horrible app I have ever used because of these reasons 1- I requested a custom domain, and they charged me 120$ per year, and after two months, they changed the domain to a different store that is not owned.
2- I paid a subscription for one year, which was 185$; then, two times, they charged an amount 40$ for each transaction without any reason, and they uninstalled the app from my store. Rubbish service and big SPAAAAAM Update 7/Nov/2022
they ignored my emails, even the Shopify support email,s and they are not refunding the amount which they suppose to return back or giving any proof of refund. To everyone, please don't use this app its a horrible and cheating service.

November 7, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

I would like to inform you that the refund was processed and we don't have the confirmation receipt however, Shopify will provide you the invoice credit in the next billing cycle. Along with that $120 was refunded to your original payment method.

If you require any additional help, please let us know. Our ‘Support Team is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have either via live chat or you can email us support@aftership.com

Team Returns Center

Dani Marie AU

Location Australia
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Waste of time installing unless you are prepared to pay for the Premium Plan. The return window can only be set to the order date instead of the delivery date, which makes this app pointless for the lower plans

November 7, 2022

We've sent you an email so that we can help you with your requirements and do our best with features you are looking for.

You can reach out to us anytime by chat and email as we are available by 24*7.

Team AfterShip Returns Center

Makemake Organics

Time spent using app Over 2 years

VIOLATES YOUR AND YOUR CUSTOMER'S PRIVACY LAWS. BEWARE - If you are using this app you are breaking US and EU laws. This app stores all you customers email data, as confirmed by their service rep (I dont know what other details). To verify this claim, you will see that even if you change the email associated with the order, the App will use the old email id from "their database" to verify the return. This is scary, shocking and should not be allowed by Shopify.

October 14, 2022

Thank you for your Feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that you didn't have the best experience using our app regarding create a return request after updated an email. For that we've shared the steps so that you can update the contact information in Shopify and it will be updated on Returns Center as well automatically .

Also, I would like to inform you that we are really concerned about security & privacy of our merchants and their customers. All data are stored on the cloud through Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform only for few days.

We really work hard to make our app user-friendly and provide a great support experience. We are also waiting for your revert on an email for a quick fix of this issue.

Team Returns Center

CCA Lions

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Not free and free options disappear as you click through the app. Free went to $1,200 / year and I was told through the chat they "just adjusted prices".

August 10, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Your feedback has been registered. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Our ‘Support Team' is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Neha Karadi

Selvence

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We had the free version of the app for the longest time (about 2 years), and the free version had the ability to allow customers to request a refund so many days after the package was delivered to the customer. Today, we get an email from a customer saying they wanted to exchange a pair of shoes for another size, but they could not because the returns center portal said that the order is not within our return policy even though the package was delivered 2 days ago and was well within the return policy. I messaged the Aftership support team about this, and they replied saying they decided to switch my return policy settings to exclude refund requests so many days after the customer has placed the order - not when the package has been delivered without telling us at all that they switched the abilities of the free plan recently. So here we are, unable to process a refund because the app itself switched our settings. The reason? Because they wanted to paywall the feature and make you download their substandard Aftership tracking app as well. Now, that simple free setting of allowing a person to request a refund after so many days of delivery has been paywalled to a feature exclusively found in the Premium Plan of Aftership at a $239 USD a month and forces you to have the Aftership tracking app installed. The repercussions? Negative store reviews directed towards our business and negative word of mouth. This app is not worth your time nor effort as their staff is incompetent - clearly demonstrated with mediocre responses such as "we understand" and "sorry for the inconvenience". Obviously, this app does not comprehend the concept of delivery times. You cannot have a store operate with a refund setting that initiates directly after the customer has ordered the product, as you cannot predict how long that product is going to take to get to their residence. Some packages take days to be delivered and some take weeks depending on the customer's location. Our advice for a return center is to look elsewhere, unless you want to pay $239 USD a month for an essential refund setting.

August 8, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I would also like to inform you that we didn't make any changes for our existing users. As per investigation we found that your subscription was cancelled earlier due to card was declined and you resumed the services again recently as per new pricing plan and that's the reason you are not getting the feature to set the return window on the basis of Delivery Date.

However, one of our support team member sent you an email to fix this for you. We are looking forward to hear you on email.

Ankush Kumar

Averi & Blake

I was excited to use the app and had no issues initially, until a couple of went by and the features included in the lower plans were removed. It felt like a bait switch - to pay over $100 a month for less than 20 returns just to retain the features that were previously available to me is ridiculous.

July 22, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Your feedback has been registered. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues with features and price plan resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

We are actively working on your concern please be assured.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Ankush Kumar

EFFOREST

Location Hong Kong SAR

The comment from a frustrated customer... This app is absolutely ridiculous that they dont write a clear pricing plan and full plan comparison inside their app dashboard but just ask you to upgrade the plan. But once you upgraded the plan, you will find that even a basic feature like green return for a refund to customer need you to pick the pro plan which cost >$100 monthly. There are way more better return center app in shopify market than this one

Ellaé Lisqué

It's been 5 days now i've been trying to get support. All I ever get is, "Please allow me to check", "Our team is checking the issue at our end ...." days and days have gone by and it's literally the same response. We've had to hack our way around dealing with exchange requests for this app, and the issue seems beyond the scope of the dev team considering they have told me that "the issue is a bit complicated". It's literally been 5 days, and I'm following up twice a day. One of the chat support told me the issue should be resolve in 4-6 hours, that was 3 days ago. Still no word, still no resolution.

June 5, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We are actively working on your concern please be assured.

Nitish Batra

LAZE LABEL

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

App would have been perfect if they didn't expect you to be a Shopify plus merchant ($2000 a month on Shopify) just to issue a store credit to the customer. NOT SMALL BUSINESS FRIENDLY.

May 31, 2022

Tushar Jolly

Warm Belly Wetsuits

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Support has been so terrible I have had to change my review from 5 stars to 1 star. We had a great year with this app but it suddenly broke down and the support has been useless to say the least. I have been working with them in chat and email back and forth daily for two weeks and they frequently just tell me the issue is my courier account even though it's THEIR discounted USPS account that is now broken. Their app won't allow the courier to be deleted and my new personal courier accounts that have been added are not working either.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12