AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Couture Look

App is not working. Cannot look up any orders. Keeps giving error saying Wrong order number and email. No way to contact support from the app. What a waste!

Golden Retriever Tees

Won't let me post any logos to customize return page. Just keeps saying resize the picture even though I've tried resizing it small and large.

Jade Black

I put in the return address in the return address section, but customer still get emails list this:

2. Go to local post office, or another courier, to ship the package. Return address for the package:
[Company Name]
[Return Address line 1]
[Return Address line 2]
[Return Address line 3]
[Return Address line 4]

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will take a look at this immediately.

Ghiaglasses

I need to contact someone who help me with the app because i don't know how to use it. Please contact me, thanks

Glaze Max

confusing app. I'm struggling to integrate with my store and i have not had a response from customer service, it has been a teo months nearly since i emailed them.

BigTopShirtShop.com

I am rating this a 1 star pending a reply to my emails from the app developer. Have sent two emails over the past 6 days and not a single reply. The banner at the top of my app keeps begging for feedback, so here it is. When can someone assist me and reply to my emails?

Toufie

This app is indeed easy to use but to suddenly block us from using the app and with the reason that we didn't pay for the user seat is nonsensical and completely unethical. You can't just decide to block app subscribers and change the pricing plan as and when you like. It is unfair, like forcing people to pay against their will. Please please reconsider before installing the app and then getting trapped in it.

June 8, 2020

Dear AfterShip Returns Center user,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Our system has recently introduced multi-membership that allows you to run your store by inviting members to your organization. Each member can log in with their own account. If you try to log in with different email addresses, our system may reckon that there are from different new member to your organization. And this might be where your disruption come from.

Our system charge subscription fee for additional members in an organization. While you can choose a plan for multi-seats that is suitable for your business. If you don’t need multi seats, you can always log in to the system with ONE email. But please be aware that only one single login is allowed at the same time.

Please check your organization's member settings at "https://organization.automizely.com/members".

We will try our best to improve our app. Thank you again for your feedback.

BabyNibblers

Unsubscribe button on email doesn't work

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your review and sorry about that.

We have just updated the email format and the unsubscribe should work in the following emails. Please have a check. Thanks!

Khazanay

Been using the app for some years now and it was doing an amazing job. But recently they have brought a lot of changes in it and nothing is working like before. I am not even able to access the app altogether. It keeps asking to make new profile and pay them again and again! Im furious!! Totally unreliable! My customers are filling the return forms but my team can't access them! The customers are shouting at us for delaying the returns!

June 2, 2020

Dear AfterShip Returns Center user,

We are so sorry if you feel that way. We apologize for the inconvenience that you’ve been facing lately.

We understand your frustration, as every little detail matters for your business. But we want to kindly remind you that the multi-membership could be the crux that causes your concern.

Returns Center has introduced multi-membership that allow you to run your store with less hassle. You can invite some teammates to your organization and each member is able to log in with their own account and get access to your organization. This is where your disruption might come from. If you try to log in with different email addresses, our system may reckon that there are from different new member to your organization. And that’s why you’re asked to set up new profile for several times.

You can subscribe a plan for multi-membership that best fits for your business. And if you don’t want any subscription, you could also allow all your teammates to log in Returns Center with the same email address. But please be aware that only one single login is allowed at the same time.

As our distinguished customer, we will try our best to improve your experience with us. Our support team has already reached out to you to help you set up quickly, so you can have your business running up well.

Cambria Bike

This is not advanced software and can become very expensive once you start to do any volume of returns. The overseas support not v good. They usually answer a different question or don't understand.

But the WOSRT thing they have done is after 1 year of my using the app - yesterday none of my team could log-in. Without advising they added a cost per user to the system!!! I could understand if this was really advanced enterprise software - but its not. Now on top of the expensive usage charge I must pay per user seat. Awful case of trying to milk additional cash from existing users.

If I could turn back time I would have picked a different provider. I will get off this app as soon as I have a space to do so. Zero stars from me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7