AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Easy return, exchange & refund. Auto-send return labels. FREE!

Alieva

So many advertising in the app, !!! they are trying to convince you to use others products, didn't like it all

September 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. The menu on the left-hand side is showcasing apps helpful to online merchants.
Our team will look at the possibility of making it more compact and giving you more space to run your workflows.
I am sure you will give us another opportunity to try our product. I am also dropping you a personal note via email.

Best,
Shahbaz

aavaswim.europe

Worst customer support ever.
They are not able to answer simple questions. Furthermore,
they are not able to answer all questions.

Additionally, they are sending out random wrong emails to our customers even though the email notifications are not ENABLED!!!

We pay a shit load of money for this app for an overwhelming bad service as well as not working automation.

We are in the search of a new tool.
I can only recommend to not use it. In my 6 month with this app I hadn't any good experience.

Before I forget. The "HTML" Email is not able to process main stlying. That means that if you design an Email in an HTML Builder you have to go manually into the code to fix the email.

August 28, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we've sent you an email to discuss this further.
Let us continue the discussion over the email thread and we assure you any concern that you've faced will be taken care of.

aava swim - ocean’s favorite

Worst customer support ever.
They are not able to answer simple questions. Furthermore,
they are not able to answer all questions.

We are in the search of a new tool.

Before I forget. The "HTML" Email is not able to process main styling. That means that if you design an Email in an HTML Builder you have to go manually into the code to fix the email.

CabinShoes.com

Unreliable unfortunately.. Impossible to log in at various times. The app gets stuck in a continuous loop with the log-in page permanently attempting to load, reload etc. We've been unable to add additional users ("Members") to our account which means one single person has to handle the account. Support attempted to help initially however their repeated suggestions don't work. Additionally, the various apps which are produced by the developer are all too similarly branded. Each Homepage has identical colour scheme etc and it's never obvious which app you are trying to use.

August 28, 2020

Thanks for the review, please be assured there are no such concerns anymore.
Please reply on the email thread and we can discuss this further on the email thread.

World Rugby Shop

Support is one of the least helpful I have ever interacted with. Do not use these guys if you are a larger business. Nothing but headache awaits you and your customers. I have attempted messaging them multiple times, and each time they give me information not pertinent to the question I am asking. Sadly, I am too far in to back out now, but if this is tied with another solution for you, pick the other one.

Adagio California

Not user friendly and customer service is horrible. spent 2 hours building my page, just to not be able to save my progress and have to start over

Couture Look

App is not working. Cannot look up any orders. Keeps giving error saying Wrong order number and email. No way to contact support from the app. What a waste!

Golden Retriever Tees

Won't let me post any logos to customize return page. Just keeps saying resize the picture even though I've tried resizing it small and large.

Jade Black

I put in the return address in the return address section, but customer still get emails list this:

2. Go to local post office, or another courier, to ship the package. Return address for the package:
[Company Name]
[Return Address line 1]
[Return Address line 2]
[Return Address line 3]
[Return Address line 4]

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will take a look at this immediately.

Ghiaglasses

I need to contact someone who help me with the app because i don't know how to use it. Please contact me, thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8