AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Discount Return Labels & Portal for a Happy Return Experience.

unlimitedclassics

After 1 year using the app, found out there was a bug and it didnt work.
Support tried over and over to solve it and eventually did. they confirmed the bug and could see in the analytics that I didnt use it for a whole year. yet, refused to give me any compensation.
Stay away! poor service poor support.

February 26, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

As you are connected with us on the email for your issues.
We will update you soon on this in the meanwhile you can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Brishketu

ATTIRE THE STUDIO

ATTENTION when using for international returns! After one month of using the app, international returns couldn't be processed anymore because the HS Code wasn't fetched correctly and provided to the carrier. Unfortunately, this makes the app useless for international returns since the only solution offered was to completely manual insert every return label information for each return - makes the app completely useless for this matter. Unfortunately, the customer support is not giving any update for 2 months, just saying they are working on it - same answers over and over. When asking for more specific information or an ETA the answer is "No ETA has been shared". Very unhelpful, especially if you are paying for the service.

February 11, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We understand your concern and it is a known issue on which our developers are currently working to resolve it on priority. We will let you know once the issue is resolved by our developers.

Best Regards,

99Jersey

TRASH TRASH TRASH BE WARNED!
So complex app. Miss leading support pages and caused so many bugs before and after I tried to use on 2 different stores

February 1, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Give us a last opportunity to get all your issues resolved and make you a happy customer!

One of the experts will reach you in order to assist with your queries.

The Shades Hut

Extremely buggy! Will not open no matter how many different computers, different internet explorers, Chromes, different cell phones you use. You cannot access it from Shopify app, shopify desktop either! You get a return alert but you cannot access it. This is made by a rag tag cheap overseas company with huge time difference. This is not ready for prime time and if you want your business to suffer, install it. Very bad customer service as well

December 9, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

One of the experts will reach you in order to assist with your queries.

Mukul Saxena

damn gina

Is it just us or the customer support just doesn't exist with this app? Thankfully we found out how bad the support is whilst trialing. Deleting it and never looking this way again.

November 19, 2020

Hello,

Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We work really hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience.

More Birds

App seems to be really buggy and their support team couldn't offer any help. For a few days, I was unable to log in. Once I finally could, I was unable to save my changes. I spent about a week trying to get troubleshooting feedback from the developers but they were unable to help. I sent them screenshots of the page that was experiencing issues and they told me they would need to set up a screenshare meeting. They would send over their availability and when I confirmed, that slot would be taken--this happened daily for a week. Once I finally nailed down a time with them and scheduled the meeting, they never attended and didn't reply to my email asking if the meeting had been canceled. It seemed really odd to me that they weren't able to troubleshoot the issue using the screenshots I had provided--most apps I have worked with in the past would request an account on our store so they could replicate and resolve the issue if screenshots didn't suffice. I finally had to uninstall the app because we were paying for an app we couldn't even use or receive assistance on.

November 12, 2020

Mukul Saxena

E Marie Travel

**Email notifications weren't going through to our team (kind of a big deal), still waiting on their live chat support to resolve it, going on 2.5 hours. Very disappointed in an app I really liked and have used for multiple stores.

December 1, 2020

SEVENHEAVENS

To all shopify store owners: Please do not create an account there! Read through the 1-2 star ratings and you will see that a lot of people are not satisfied with the way they deal with customers. You will not get any answers. If you have problems, it takes at least a week to find a solution. The worst experience I have ever had with Shopify APPS. The support does not want to solve the problems and you get a standard text as an answer. Your profile information will not be deleted if you request it. No idea what they do with this data. Answer to Mudit: I have been working on a solution for 3 days and I have spent at least 10 hours looking for a solution to solve the problem. Because of you we can't process returns and our business suffers. You are not helping me. All you are doing is saying that you are checking. Then I get no answer and have to contact you again. Do you always treat business partners this way?

October 8, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience. To discuss this further, we have sent you an email on your registered email address.

You can always contact us at support@aftership.com for any queries. We are available 24X7.

Mudit

Alieva

So many advertising in the app, !!! they are trying to convince you to use others products, didn't like it all

September 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. The menu on the left-hand side is showcasing apps helpful to online merchants.
Our team will look at the possibility of making it more compact and giving you more space to run your workflows.
I am sure you will give us another opportunity to try our product. I am also dropping you a personal note via email.

Best,
Shahbaz

aavaswim.europe

Worst customer support ever.
They are not able to answer simple questions. Furthermore,
they are not able to answer all questions.

Additionally, they are sending out random wrong emails to our customers even though the email notifications are not ENABLED!!!

We pay a shit load of money for this app for an overwhelming bad service as well as not working automation.

We are in the search of a new tool.
I can only recommend to not use it. In my 6 month with this app I hadn't any good experience.

Before I forget. The "HTML" Email is not able to process main stlying. That means that if you design an Email in an HTML Builder you have to go manually into the code to fix the email.

August 28, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we've sent you an email to discuss this further.
Let us continue the discussion over the email thread and we assure you any concern that you've faced will be taken care of.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9