Feather 4 Arrow
Hard to set up! Have to download several apps to get it all working together and instructions are vague.
Thanks for the review but surely some misunderstanding is there.
Please help us understand this, we've sent you an email please help us schedule a screenshare call to fix any challenge you are facing.
Support team left me on read.
Not possible to find orders where customers left a phone number instead of an email address.
Won't upload high quality imagery, only let's you use low quality pictures:(((((
Best Friends by Sheri
I really need this pop up window to go away so that is why I'm writing a review. But for some reason it won't let me submit it!
Thanks for your review. Sorry that the pop up window bothers you. We have closed that. :)
Looks great but Its been a headache to add it to my homepage and there's no way to contact the developers. Shame seems great.
Thank you for your review. To add your returns page to your store, you can simply copy your returns page URL, which is ".returnscenter.com", and then paste this to your store website by:
- In your return policy page, add a text string, e.g. "visit returns center" and add the link;
- in your store theme footer section, put the the link in your website footer.
Hope this will help! Thanks
Hand In Pocket
The app works BUT there is a bug in the system and the developers have yet to resolve it which is frustrating..Issue-customer submits return for approval- dashboard will show you have 0 pending returns to approve. You will only become aware that you have pending approvals if a) an irate customer calls you to ask why you haven't approved their return or b) you add "check the pending approvals folder for returns" to the long list of things you have to do to manage your business. Ridiculous- these notifications should be pushed automatically (which used to happen) please fix this!!
Orleans Shoe Co.
Every time we try to approve a return it says network error. We would like to be able to automatically approve all returns.
Hi there, thank you for your review.
To enable automatic return approval, you can go to Settings > Returns methods, and turn on "auto approve". You can also set zones or routing rules.
Hope this would help. Thanks.
so disappointed. honestly there aren't that many options for an automated return app. Don't have much of a choice so I'm using this but:
1. its complicated to use and setup
2. They MAKE you use their partner app Postmen. We already use shipstation for shipping orders out and now ih ave to pay for another app just to get this to work
3. not that many options for customization. It sends way too many emails to the customers regarding the return process and when i contacted customer support to turn them off they said its not possible. The customer is going to receive emails through shopify regarding their return and also from this app. Its annoying for the customer to receive literally 5 emails regarding their return.
im continuing to search for another app and hoping to switch soon if these issues aren't resolved. doesn't make sense to me to be forced to send emails
Dear AfterShip Returns Center user,
Thank you for leaving us a review. We're sorry you feel that way.
1. Regarding the setup process, would you mind let us know where you find it complicated so that we could improve.
2. Postmen is one of our company's product and it's completely free now. In this app you can connect with your own courier account to generate labels using negotiated rates.
If you don't have a courier account, we also provide discounted USPS courier account for you to setup.
3. Regarding the email notifications, actually, when you update a return, you can always "uncheck" the send email notification option, in this case, Returns Center will not send out the notification emails to your customers.
Thank you for choosing Returns Center, we are always improving our app. Hope to see you again soon!
L and L Stuff
Thank you for your review. Could you please explain the issue you are facing and share your email ID with us?
Young & Forever
This app does not really integrate within shopify website. Rather it redirects customer to external website. It should be completely integrated within shopify website. Due to this SEO also gets negatively impacted since customer leaves our website.
It is very unfortunate that we are being forced to leave a review, in order to be able to see the analytics dashboard.
Therefore we regrettably have to leave a review of only 2 stars.