Looks great but Its been a headache to add it to my homepage and there's no way to contact the developers. Shame seems great.
Thank you for your review. To add your returns page to your store, you can simply copy your returns page URL, which is ".returnscenter.com", and then paste this to your store website by:
- In your return policy page, add a text string, e.g. "visit returns center" and add the link;
- in your store theme footer section, put the the link in your website footer.
Hope this will help! Thanks
Hand In Pocket
The app works BUT there is a bug in the system and the developers have yet to resolve it which is frustrating..Issue-customer submits return for approval- dashboard will show you have 0 pending returns to approve. You will only become aware that you have pending approvals if a) an irate customer calls you to ask why you haven't approved their return or b) you add "check the pending approvals folder for returns" to the long list of things you have to do to manage your business. Ridiculous- these notifications should be pushed automatically (which used to happen) please fix this!!
Orleans Shoe Co.
Every time we try to approve a return it says network error. We would like to be able to automatically approve all returns.
Hi there, thank you for your review.
To enable automatic return approval, you can go to Settings > Returns methods, and turn on "auto approve". You can also set zones or routing rules.
Hope this would help. Thanks.
so disappointed. honestly there aren't that many options for an automated return app. Don't have much of a choice so I'm using this but:
1. its complicated to use and setup
2. They MAKE you use their partner app Postmen. We already use shipstation for shipping orders out and now ih ave to pay for another app just to get this to work
3. not that many options for customization. It sends way too many emails to the customers regarding the return process and when i contacted customer support to turn them off they said its not possible. The customer is going to receive emails through shopify regarding their return and also from this app. Its annoying for the customer to receive literally 5 emails regarding their return.
im continuing to search for another app and hoping to switch soon if these issues aren't resolved. doesn't make sense to me to be forced to send emails
Dear AfterShip Returns Center user,
Thank you for leaving us a review. We're sorry you feel that way.
1. Regarding the setup process, would you mind let us know where you find it complicated so that we could improve.
2. Postmen is one of our company's product and it's completely free now. In this app you can connect with your own courier account to generate labels using negotiated rates.
If you don't have a courier account, we also provide discounted USPS courier account for you to setup.
3. Regarding the email notifications, actually, when you update a return, you can always "uncheck" the send email notification option, in this case, Returns Center will not send out the notification emails to your customers.
Thank you for choosing Returns Center, we are always improving our app. Hope to see you again soon!
L and L Stuff
Thank you for your review. Could you please explain the issue you are facing and share your email ID with us?
Young & Forever
This app does not really integrate within shopify website. Rather it redirects customer to external website. It should be completely integrated within shopify website. Due to this SEO also gets negatively impacted since customer leaves our website.
It is very unfortunate that we are being forced to leave a review, in order to be able to see the analytics dashboard.
Therefore we regrettably have to leave a review of only 2 stars.
Have to change my review from 5 stars to 2 stars. After trying to setup Paperless invoicing from UPS within Postmen, the staff seems lost and are all sending me the exact same copy pasted email with instructions. Yet it keeps generating an error and none of them can figure it out...
Still havent heard back.
I am using the tool now for a while and overall the tool does what it should do but I think it has several shortcomings, which I would consider when choosing this tool vs another one here on Shopify app store:
1) Automation is super limited, which is a shame since the steps are super easy to automate (e.g. no integration to zapier)
2) Return data, meaning the reasons why people are returning is only visible for 30 days. If you take returns and your eCommerce business seriously this is a no-go. I mean seriously you cannot look into the data of a quarter or year, only 30 days.
3) Also, the settings/ features are not very customizable. For example, if you have one go to fullfilment partner (letz say USP, or Fedex, or DHL) you cannot preselect it. You always have to choose it for each return.
There are more smaller topics like point 3, but if you are using the tool and you get more returns, this takes hours per week. Sometimes it feels like those people whol build the tool, never worked with it really :D.
I gave only 2 stars, because several features which I think a crucial are missing - however, if you only need the return button then it is fine.
Thank you for your review. Really appreciate your kind suggestions.
1) Sorry that zapier is not supported in our app, but more 3rd-party integrations will come in the future.
Regarding the automation, actually returns could be auto approved if you go to settings and set up the routing rules based on your return policy. Additionally, if you would like to generate return labels automatically, you can also connect with Postmen.
2) Return data analytics, we will provide users with selectable date period very soon. (This is actually already in our roadmap.) Btw, we are also planning to provide more detailed insights into returns data.
3) Connection with couriers are supported if you are using Postmen (https://www.postmen.com), with which multiple couriers are supported. Then routing rules can be set up accordingly.
Thank you again for choosing us. Our team works hard to provide you with the best return management tool. Please understand that we are still growing, and will grow fast. More and more features will come very soon (all product updates can be found here 👉https://blog.aftership.com/).
Clunky use of 3 separate interfaces to setup: App, website, aftership account, needs to be streamlined.
Absolutely needs to put notes in the order timeline with updates, pending return, authorized, etc. wouldn't be as big a deal if it were more easily accessible from the same window, but since the app functions using 3 different interfaces it creates more work and more switching between windows.
Need to be able to manually create an RMA from main page for customer that call in, seems like a super easy/obvious function to include.
Thank you for your suggestions. We will consider your advice and continue improving our app. Stay tuned!