AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Easy return, exchange & refund. Auto-send return labels. FREE!

Crimson and Clover Studio

The concept is good but it was preventing the Add to Cart button from being shown on my website.

Unfortunately, customer service was not helpful. I had to work around it by installing it on an older theme. She asked me to just reinstall it. Um no I'm not going to reinstall something that prevents people from shopping.

I would prefer however if it just worked on the current theme.

Blak Yué Candle Co.

I don't enjoy the postmens integration please offer more options like pirateship. Postmens charges $20 as a hold instead of charging separately per label. please give us more options of flexibility

August 7, 2020

Hi Blak Yué Candle Co,

Thank you so much for taking the time to right the review.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience using Postmen Integration and wished for the features to be more flexible.

But, here's some good news we would like to share with you.

1. We are adding more carriers with discounted pricing to the Postmen platform. Stay tuned!
2. $20 top-up is done to avoid calling your credit card multiple times.

We hope these upcoming features will meet your expectations of greater flexibility to suit your business needs.

Should you wish not to use this, write to us at support@postmen.com and we can arrange a refund.

ONCE|NUDE

It sounds like a good idea on paper, but the link they want me to use goes nowhere. Maybe if I wait the 48-72 hours?

Elsie & Fred

The app is good however like most returns apps on shopify, if you're not giving away free returns you can't seem to just send a manual email to say this is how you send it back without it requesting a pdf to download.

Unleashed Desire

Still learning how to use

Eden Ashram

Very simple app. Could do with being prettier and more intuitive. Also I'm amazed it doesn't allow you 'the store owner' to manually create a return (on behalf of your customer) that may be outside of your normal return parameters. For example, lets say you've sent your customer their order but for whatever reason it's been delayed / lost etc and by the time the customer gets the item the return deadline you have selected (say 14 days) has passed and she want to return it for another size. Well, neither they not you can do this !!!! without amending the settings globally to accommodate! You would think the Master user would not be tied by any restriction on creating a return but they are!! Small point but a pain in the backside every time you have to change.

Parlour X

This Application works in principle, however there are issues with setting up multiple team members. I am still waiting for the Developers to help me resolve this.

Slaydon & Rose

I used this app to help me organize and keep track of my returns. It does great for offering prepaid labels but I wish it would allow me to change a status, like when a customer has already asked for a refund to original payment but would like to change it to a store credit.

Placewares

Not compatible w Checkout/ Settings. Only works with email only. SMS customer cannot request a RMA .

Turquoise Tuesday

So far so good! Happy with all the features this App has to offer but kind of stuck with the same issues for a while and customers service only gives very basic info that isn't really helping.
Also everytime another person replies to me which makes it kind of confusing.
Did someone figure out how to get the return center to open within page an dont open anoter tab each time?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6