AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Theo + Stone

I use this app for returns for my store that is launching soon. It seems pretty user friendly and I appreciate the customization options, though I wish more of it was automated so it wasn't so manual for a new business owner.

September 1, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are happy to know that you liked our app and found it useful.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.  I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded it to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better with the application.

Neelima Aggarwal

Garments World Bazar

Good application but the app is very costly. If you can lower your prices, then a lot of Shopify users will be able to use it in INDIA. All the features are great. Loved the option in which customer can ask for a refund from their side.

June 24, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com

Neelima Aggarwal

Georgie Paws

I have been asked to write a review before even using the product.
Customer Service was quick when trying to set up the free trial.

May 26, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one once you start using the app. If you are not happy with the customer service, please note that we are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com

Thanks and regards,
Rupam

CHACE New York

I do not like that Postmen can not be integrated with Stamp.com I have not used the app fully to give it a solid review. I am just starting out.

May 16, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience using Postmen Integration and wished for the features to be more flexible.

We are working hard to make it more user friendly and looking to add a few more integrations to support more apps on the platform.

The Returns Center Team

Ignite Custom Engravings

I really like the look of this app from the customer's standpoint but from the merchant side
It doesn't make sense that the return window starts the day the order was placed
It should begin once the item has been delivered because packages can take one to five business days to deliver
And there is no way to delete returns, at least give the option to run tests and delete test returns

March 9, 2021

Hello,

We are continuously working to improve the application. We will surely inform you once this feature is introduced.

Sumit

SpotOn

Customer service is helpful. Would be great if the app allowed you to do custom RMAs if the customer is outside of the return period but we allow it to be returned.

October 6, 2020

Hello,

Mukul Saxena

Rave-On!®

Looks good! Only 3 Free Returns is really very stingy and as lowest pricing 9$ for 20 returns + 0,50$ EXTRA for every single return over the 20 is also not very pleasant. Especially for young start-ups without capital the pricing is almost FIES! If you would accept and check the returns for these prices would be great. (Little joke) Unfortunately, the monthly amount cannot be settled via the Shopify billing. If this would be fixed, I could imagine to award one more star. Best regards.

Aline

Its a nice UI and UX but I feel like some key features are missing. I want to be able to see what the customer sees when they make a return. And how do we edit the merge tags?

Crimson and Clover Studio

The concept is good but it was preventing the Add to Cart button from being shown on my website.

Unfortunately, customer service was not helpful. I had to work around it by installing it on an older theme. She asked me to just reinstall it. Um no I'm not going to reinstall something that prevents people from shopping.

I would prefer however if it just worked on the current theme.

Blak Yué Candle Co.

I don't enjoy the postmens integration please offer more options like pirateship. Postmens charges $20 as a hold instead of charging separately per label. please give us more options of flexibility

August 7, 2020

Hi Blak Yué Candle Co,

Thank you so much for taking the time to right the review.

But, here's some good news we would like to share with you.

1. We are adding more carriers with discounted pricing to the Postmen platform. Stay tuned!
2. $20 top-up is done to avoid calling your credit card multiple times.

We hope these upcoming features will meet your expectations of greater flexibility to suit your business needs.

Should you wish not to use this, write to us at support@postmen.com and we can arrange a refund.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7