AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. USPS FedEx UPS Return Labels.

By Brujas

I'm using this app on my shopify store and I like it, what i don't like is that is not FREE is just a trial

SpotOn

Customer service is helpful. Would be great if the app allowed you to do custom RMAs if the customer is outside of the return period but we allow it to be returned.

October 6, 2020

Hello,

We are continuously working to improve the application. We will surely inform you once this feature is introduced.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

Rave-On!®

Looks good! Only 3 Free Returns is really very stingy and as lowest pricing 9$ for 20 returns + 0,50$ EXTRA for every single return over the 20 is also not very pleasant. Especially for young start-ups without capital the pricing is almost FIES! If you would accept and check the returns for these prices would be great. (Little joke) Unfortunately, the monthly amount cannot be settled via the Shopify billing. If this would be fixed, I could imagine to award one more star. Best regards.

Aline

Its a nice UI and UX but I feel like some key features are missing. I want to be able to see what the customer sees when they make a return. And how do we edit the merge tags?

Crimson and Clover Studio

The concept is good but it was preventing the Add to Cart button from being shown on my website.

Unfortunately, customer service was not helpful. I had to work around it by installing it on an older theme. She asked me to just reinstall it. Um no I'm not going to reinstall something that prevents people from shopping.

I would prefer however if it just worked on the current theme.

Blak Yué Candle Co.

I don't enjoy the postmens integration please offer more options like pirateship. Postmens charges $20 as a hold instead of charging separately per label. please give us more options of flexibility

August 7, 2020

Hi Blak Yué Candle Co,

Thank you so much for taking the time to right the review.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience using Postmen Integration and wished for the features to be more flexible.

But, here's some good news we would like to share with you.

1. We are adding more carriers with discounted pricing to the Postmen platform. Stay tuned!
2. $20 top-up is done to avoid calling your credit card multiple times.

We hope these upcoming features will meet your expectations of greater flexibility to suit your business needs.

Should you wish not to use this, write to us at support@postmen.com and we can arrange a refund.

ONCE|NUDE

It sounds like a good idea on paper, but the link they want me to use goes nowhere. Maybe if I wait the 48-72 hours?

Elsie & Fred

The app is good however like most returns apps on shopify, if you're not giving away free returns you can't seem to just send a manual email to say this is how you send it back without it requesting a pdf to download.

Unleashed Desire

Still learning how to use

Eden Ashram

Very simple app. Could do with being prettier and more intuitive. Also I'm amazed it doesn't allow you 'the store owner' to manually create a return (on behalf of your customer) that may be outside of your normal return parameters. For example, lets say you've sent your customer their order but for whatever reason it's been delayed / lost etc and by the time the customer gets the item the return deadline you have selected (say 14 days) has passed and she want to return it for another size. Well, neither they not you can do this !!!! without amending the settings globally to accommodate! You would think the Master user would not be tied by any restriction on creating a return but they are!! Small point but a pain in the backside every time you have to change.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6