AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

treasures shopping

I loved very good application very interesting functions with this application I will learn more every day I recommend many users to download the application.

KOKOON

App works as advertised. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Cklass.shop

Excelente app. It has been very usefull for my business to manage the returns and provide a good service to the clientes. I recommend it.

Strand Hatters

We use this app - great support - thanks for making returns so easy. I would highly recommend this a

Dietz.se

Very easy to use and makes the best impression of the ones we tested. Happy so far. Would be very helpful to have Swedish language added.

YDWTL

i like the app it works well for me and keeps customers happy. if still think there could be some changes to make it better but i still use it. Thanks

The Trend Stops Here!

Provides a great for what can be a difficult process. I look forward to using this in my store. It is much better than the returns protocol I was going to use.

atalasport

I really like AfterShip Returns... with the new update of 10/2019 it has improved a lot! New multilingual features and a new simple look...
Attention however, on the site is written "All features included" on all plans, while in the setting Language the multilingual is given only for higher tariff plans... not good!!

Bikini Crush Swimwear

works well to organize our exchanges but there should be a function to issue a store credit within the shopify system since they do not offer this.

October 23, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review ;) In our returns center, Shopify Plus users can issue gift card directly to customers, need to do some manual setup first. Please check this help article (https://help.returnscenter.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026209173-Shopify-Plus-merchants-How-to-refund-store-credit-by-issuing-Gift-Card-),
or you can contact our support team directly (https://help.returnscenter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).
We will reach out to you very soon.

MotherBeeMaternity

Great app!But if possible would like to be able to resend the customers their return instructions. Some customers claim they did not receive so a resend button will be great.

October 23, 2019

Hi, thank you very much for your suggestion. We will take this into consideration. More features are on the way. Stay tuned ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10