AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Dietz.se

Very easy to use and makes the best impression of the ones we tested. Happy so far. Would be very helpful to have Swedish language added.

YDWTL

i like the app it works well for me and keeps customers happy. if still think there could be some changes to make it better but i still use it. Thanks

The Trend Stops Here!

Provides a great for what can be a difficult process. I look forward to using this in my store. It is much better than the returns protocol I was going to use.

atalasport

I really like AfterShip Returns... with the new update of 10/2019 it has improved a lot! New multilingual features and a new simple look...
Attention however, on the site is written "All features included" on all plans, while in the setting Language the multilingual is given only for higher tariff plans... not good!!

Bikini Crush Swimwear

works well to organize our exchanges but there should be a function to issue a store credit within the shopify system since they do not offer this.

October 23, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review ;) In our returns center, Shopify Plus users can issue gift card directly to customers, need to do some manual setup first. Please check this help article (https://help.returnscenter.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026209173-Shopify-Plus-merchants-How-to-refund-store-credit-by-issuing-Gift-Card-),
or you can contact our support team directly (https://help.returnscenter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).
We will reach out to you very soon.

MotherBeeMaternity

Great app!But if possible would like to be able to resend the customers their return instructions. Some customers claim they did not receive so a resend button will be great.

October 23, 2019

Hi, thank you very much for your suggestion. We will take this into consideration. More features are on the way. Stay tuned ;)

Pure Life Filter

The app is ok just need to make better integration for return shipping labels,after ship returns are expenisve

October 20, 2019

Thank you for your suggestion. We will note it down and improve. ;)

Urban Deal

This app has simplified my return process. It's highly customizable and I am currently using it for free.

Roe's Retail

Really great app! I appreciate the ease it gives to my customers to track their packages. Also very efficient.

Puppmate

I'm leaving this review to unlock more features. Just started using the app and so far so good.I will update with 5 stars when I know this app works for me! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9