AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences 🤘

Stylish Outback Clothing

Saves me a lot of time and hassle. I would really like it if your app combined the functionality of an Exchange product app as well.

Foxy’s Leotards

Great app for our business. Very helpful for making returns easier. I know our customers appreciate the convenience!
We just had our first return and so far so good...

Uniquely Cutie And Sweetie Creamtoe

So far so good...well in fact I haven't had any returns since I started using this app....BUT their changed policy and pricing....and all these bad 1 star review after their policy change....Hmmm, sounds bad...I will see how this app will work for me and adjust my rating.

12tribes

This AfterShip app is very user friendly. Any app that is easy to navigate wins me over. So far, i plan on using it for my business and will recommend this to my other business partners.

Cavorte

Seriously impressed. Great App. Thanks AfterShip. I look forward to happy clients on my storefront.

Cutiebaby01

Great will recommend to a friend

Kick Tee

GOOOD.NICEEE............................

Surf Simply

Very easy return management. However the only downside is, it's a little difficult to customize the return page with our store's return policy and you can only access customer service through email and they take about 24hrs + to respond. We ended up having to use our own developer to and alter the code which isn't very user friendly.

Moonglow Jewelry

This app is very organized, and we would've loved to use it, but it does not generate return shipping labels.

Bidiiyangu

Excellent app, well designed, very good

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8