AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. Auto-send Return Labels. FREE!

ELIYA THE LABEL

Would be 5 stars if they have the option to add notes for staff-only to read. Sometimes customers put through a request and then change/add a special request but no way to track this between staff

October 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.
We do keep track of the requests by our users and we will make it more feasible.
Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us.

You can always use the chat option on your Returns center account if you need any assistance.

Nitesh

MILLI LONDON

I am enjoying using this app so far. It's very simple to get started and does what it says. Love it!

October 15, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us.

Sumit

Koko Capri

I just started to use the APP and so far pretty straightforward. Support team is very helpful. Recommend.

October 13, 2020

Mudit

funnyhashtags

I like this application it's really easy to use and great support service. Thank you for the team. I recommanded

Clothes & Roads

I don't have lots of returns, but when I do, I need the process to be easy. and fast, and to keep my inventory accurate. AfterShip allows me to connect to Postmen, where I can buy a shipping label and send it to my customer automatically. It saves times and headaches! I just wish the clients could select the exchange items on any plans. I am on the free plan and this is not possible. F For me this is a feature that should come with a returns app since when customers exchange items, they actually need to exchange it with something else. Having very few returns, it does not make sens for me to upgrade to a higher plan yet.

Carvers Ridge

I used this app to create an RMA process for my shop. It was pretty easy to set up, especially with image size requirements listed on the set up page. One feature that was missing is the ability to preview the customized return page without submitting a test return. Also, for plans with limited returns, it would be good to be able to have test returns not count against the monthly total, not an issue for me at this moment since it is nearly the end of the month, but could cause issues for another shop.

Crown Jewels

I just installed, and I think it neatly matches my store. Easy installation process and setup. I hope this will make returns easier for my store.

Handicrafts Goods

I used this app for one page return. i am using this it is very for customer return .This app solve my problem.

September 22, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the application. We have initiated a communication over the email so that we can share a detailed explanation of the features of the application.

Oru Kayak

I used this app and it works really well. The only downside that I've found so far is that the Refund option doesn't let you restock the returned items to the inventory. Also, it would be great if we could see the product SKU on the platform. Currently, we have to open the Shopify app in order to refund and see SKUs, which means an extra step to our Return process.

September 18, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Let me talk to the product team here and get back to you via email updates.

Best,
Shahbaz

Fitversal

I really like this app it helps my customers by a lot

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17