AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

SOUL’YS®

love and easy to use as this app has all of a lot of what you need. Has all the other add ons and great chat support

Pick us Pets!!!

Customer support is great and very responsive. The app was easy to install and link to my store. Thank you aftership!!

BLUESMITHS | The World's Finest Waterwear

Excellent app and great support from the developer! A really simple way to run your returns system.

richiepaws

Superb service and assistance! Extremely fast and accomodating! They were able to fix my requests and further suggest improvements I hadn't thought of.

Getdango.co

Nice app, easy to use, would be better if we could customize the design of returns page a bit more to our preferences.

Soultree City

I used the customer service feature for help setting up my domain info and removing the "Powered by Aftership" verbiage. Their team was very helpful and responsive. They made it easy and straightforward. Thank you so much!

R/C Store

Very functional APP and fast support. I couldn't find any other APP like this one. It fits what I was looking for.

botthms SA

Abishek, thank you for the great service. Appreciate the efficiency!
Customer care is fast and friendly. Keep it up!

Weekends

This app is easy to use and a real time saver! It saves time by automating our returns process so we know what is coming back and why. Our customers appreciate the quick and easy process for returns too. Win, win!

LED Vision

Great app to improve customer experience regarding returns. Really quick to set up and easy to use. Let's hope it will be possible soon to host the app on a shopify page. Like AfterShip.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91