AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Sew Me Boutique

I use this app to allow customer to make returns or exchanges. This app has worked flawless thus far.

Politique.shop

Great app. I feel much more ready for taking on returns and customer service. I wouldn't be without this app. Plenty of room for the business to grow with this app as well. Nice to be able to start out free.

TuaPrata

super app, very good, easy for us business man and for customers, keep good work. keep rocking, maybe can charge less for extra request...

ATAERA BELLA

This app with the tracking makes it easier to communicate the return policy. I have had this app for over a year, and it helps a lot.

Twilight Aurora Beauty Skincare

I love having an easy and seamless (not to mention professional) way to handle returns! I am happy with this, plus they have awesome plans.

Haute Couture

Its pretty easy to use. Maybe having an app for i phones would be a good idea. i would suggest a feature where you can manually add a return that was not submitted through the return center. Not sure if im able to resend notifications to customers once the system has sent it.

Boyish Jeans

This app makes things so much easier than they were before! Very user friendly and streamlined. Highly recommend using Shopify!

Shop Luxe Life Boutique

This app helps us keep all of our returns organized and in one place. Highly recommended for high volume stores.

Box-Man.ch

J'ai installé cette application après avoir utilisé Aftership. Elle est simple d'utilisation et fonctionne très bien. L'intégration est simple et on peut tou faire depuis la meme interface.je recommande

March 23, 2020

Thanks for your support.

JR Fashion Point

It is really work wonderfull and satisfied more of customer with our website so it is a great return manage app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86