AfterShip Returns Center

Empowering brands to deliver a seamless returns experience.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SimpleModerne

Location Netherlands

Have been using this return app for a few years now. Easy to install and set up your return page & return rules. It saves time by allowing customers to fill in their requests on their own. Things can be automated. They also have some label generation capacities, but I have not been using this option it as this is more US oriented service.

Happy Wahine

Easy to setup and great support to answer any setup questions. Provides many options to match all customer return reasons.

GoDoggy

Location Japan

Excellent app & support team I highly recommend their tools to all shopify store owners. The tool has greatly reduced emails from customers and everything can be easily managed in the dashboard.

Adorable Pet Supply

A very nice person and helpful. My website just launched and I just wanted everything to go smooth for the customer. And I can't afford to pay for more apps, so extending the trial will be great.

Hard Velvet Handmade

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I got immediate and fast help with setting it up! I haven't had to use it yet but I am glad to know if I need assistance its available.

ANIÁN

Time spent using app About 1 year

Ayushi dealt with my requests and questions quick and clearly. The ability to exchange one item for another product is not available in this app and having to download another app is annoying. I now know that it is free so I will look into it.

Heritage Clothings

Time spent using app About 2 years

Ayushi was very helpful and patient with me. She answered all my question professionally, very useful and efficient customer service. I will recommend if you are considering Aftership.

cloudsharks

Time spent using app About 1 hour

moazzam really nice and informative. i appreciated his help and timely service and fast responses in helping me out

Hanger Envy

Time spent using app 27 minutes

I have not had to use their services yet, but they have really good customer service. They are fast and very helpful.

Celtic Supply Co.

Great customer service Ayushi is amazing! She answered all my questions very fast and accurately! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140