AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Medshop Australia

Fantastic Products and Apps - keep it up :).
The app helps us manage a costly process in a very timely manor.

Maximum Beauties

It is a very nice app. There are some issues with the shipping label capabilities but hopefully we can figure it out

HolistifyHaven

It helps you with the stuff you need to make your customers happy. And thats tracking and returning packages. thank you so much. I really like it

January 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your support! Your feedback means a lot to us. We will make continuous progress in this new year to offer you better service. ;)

Bailey's Blossoms

I would like to see on the reports a date range instead of the full report when I export. It would make it easier to run reports monthly. Update, the company responded to my request and is due to make this change! Thank you!

January 2, 2020

Thank you for your review and support! Really appreciate your suggestion. We will support date range filter in data analytics soon. Our engineers are working on it. Thank you! :)

Mexess

Hello,
My recommendations are to make your app manually translateable. I want to use your app in language that is not supported in your settings

Skull Riderz

its a decent app, my recommendations for future improvements would be

1)reminder notifications for people to enter there return tracking numbers as people don't seem to be doing that for me

2)only allow the customer to raise the return once for an item, ive had people raise duplicate returns for the same item

thanks

Ben

December 20, 2019

Hi Ben,

Thank you very much for your suggestion regarding future improvements in our app. We always appreciate innovative ideas!

We find your suggestions very helpful. Good news is that we are actually planning to implement these features in the following months.
1) we will add new feature to allow merchants set expiration duration. Shoppers can receive notification to ship items back (enter return tracking).
2) we will also add restriction to avoid duplicate returns.

We will send out product update newsletters once these features are launched. You can also find latest updates at our returns center admin homepage or our blog (https://blog.aftership.com).

Thank you again for your valuable feedback!

Best,
Yi

All'factory Concept

I want this application to facilitate the return procedure for customers this application gives the opportun

ourdoggys

The app is very good!!! It's very simple and you can design it as you want.
Really like it :) Thank you aftership for that success!!!!

Live Proverb

Excellent thank you. They did a really good job and we will be sure to use them again in the future. Thank you

TAPgamepad

it is a good app. let's see how it handles itself later on. the tutorial is helpful and easy to follow

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83