AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Returns management portal for a happy post-purchase experience

Valabasas Denim

Pawan, was an amazing help to set on my website. the best customer service helped me with set by step how to set up on my website.

Our Little Bears

Looks like everything works and is a must have for a clothing store, very happy with the way it works.

Moren Decor

I use the app to automate my returns process. The customer service was extremely helpful. This is one part of my store that it is automated and let's me focus on soemthign else.

WITH LOVE FROM PARADISE

Customer service was a big help setting up the system. I am excited I found this company I needed to customize and make my returns seamless, I am excited to use this program in my store.

Platooners

This has helped us streamline our returns and reduce the volume due to the data-driven decisions we can make - must-have app!

Nominal

Easy to use, no complaints from customers, and quick support. Helps the business run its own returns center without much prior experience to doing that. Love it!

Mimi Island Designs

This was easy to install and customer service was attentive and helpful. I look for to using it in the future.

Latest Bedding

Support was quite good, app provide exchange(replacement) refund and store credit option which are worthy to us.

MR EATWELL

So far so good, fixes a gaping hole in Shopify where there should be return/exchange protocol. Seems to work flawlessly so far!

FrugalChique

I love this app, just didn't need it at the time. I did cancel, but it wasn't because of the app. It looks to deliver just what it says

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62