AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

lebeaudandy

J'ai installé cette application sur mon store pour préparer le support des retours et faciliter le travail de mon équipe.
Le paramétrage se fait facilement pour l'instant et le guide est bien écrit.
je reverrais la note après quelques temps d'utilisation.
Je n'ai pas encore testé la fonctionnalité multi-langage.

I installed this application on my store to prepare the support of the returns and facilitate the work of my team.
The setting is easy for now and the guide is well written.
I would review the note after some time of use.
I have not tested the multi-language feature yet.

Shop Board Lifestyle

Application très agréable, interface clair et limpide, c'est ce dont j'avais besoin pour démarrer mes retours

Holiday Swim Company

I have not really used it much but I enjoy having these options and this app seems to make it easy, plus it has a free plan to start.

Shapewear Affair

great - easy to use - free for 5 returns which is perfect for new low budget stores - would like some more customisation

Bridget King Jewelry

The app is good for people who are just starting their e-commerce presence. The process looks simple to do.

Minimalhobbyist

this app is really useful in setting up a return policy in order to cater to the needs of all of your guests. my only issue is learning how to return the products from the original shipping location, other than that... extremely useful app.

HOLLEE JOLLEE

Easy to customize for branding. Simple and easy for both myself and customers to navigate with little guidance.

PetHaus

Returns Center has made our exchange process so much easier and more professional. Love this app it's a real time saver and builds customer confidence. Super easy to install and customise.

minimal - CBD Products

Just stated to use the app and so far it's great!

From a UX standpoint the layout is super simple and makes the return process easy.

I've yet to set up the logistics but if it's this easy to set up im sure the rest will follow :)

Burkley Case

Great app. Simple and usefull interface. Support is timely. will definetely need more features hope they are coming.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79