Bold Returns

Simplify returns for both you and your customers

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Creative Contrast LLC

So far so great... this will really speed up the returns process for customers , and make the whole thing a lot smoother for support!

Juno Power

Interesting App... quite useful for those that want to leave everything in one system. We might cancel our zendesk if it keeps performing!

Mezel Mods

Found we were loosing track of returns, replacements and communication to customers and desperately needed an RMA system. While we haven't had a ton of returns since converting to the app, its well designed and customizable. And as important as the functionality itself is the peace of mind buyers have knowing returns won't be impossible.

Shahji & Co

Works well, love all the rules you can set. Customers find it easy to use.

John Elliott + Co

This is exactly what we have been needing. This app is easy to use and I love having all of my customers return and exchange information on one place. It is great to be able to reference all of the information I need in the click of a button!

Home Shopping Mall

It is great app for reasonable price! I like the fact you can customise the look to fit it to your store. Easy and very user friendly. Very flexible - you can set different rules for different products THIS IS WHAT WE NEEDED!
Strongly recommend to everyone who needs help with automating and keeping track of the returns !

In addition bold apps offer great customer service - all your questions are answered within a few hours.
Very HAPPY Customer !

ORLINAS BRA

We have been looking for an app like this. The installation is easy but it might take a little while to migrate your existing return/exchange process to this app. Right now I just setup the page and when customer initiate a return from our existing process, we will manually initiate the return ourselves so that we can test it out and tweak the language and setting a little bit. Overall, a well and timely app for us. Thank you very much!

Dorkees.com

This is exactly what I was looking for. It's an easy Returns Manager that tracks everything all in one place. If you sell apparel or anything that may require returns/exchanges, this is a MUST HAVE.

Chocolatiers

It certainly does give more confidence to customers as I've tracked a significant proportion of customers click through to the returns page and then buy. If people know you take their satisfaction seriously then they are more inclined to buy.

The videos were essential though, make sure you watch them as it is vital that you know how the different features work.

GRACESHIP Laptop Bags for Women

Returns Manager has been a great addition to our customer service process. We especially love the ability to attach pre-paid shipping labels for our customers. The app is very easy to use and can be customized for the benefit of each company.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13