Bold Returns

Bold Returns

by BOLD

Simplify returns for both you and your customers

Niftygenius

I don't exactly have a review on the app just yet...I just installed it but I do have to highlight this....the customer service on this application is the best!!!! I'm no coding whiz and of course I needed a lot of coding done so that the app looks correct on my website. Dan, Zachary, and I forgot the original rep's name saved me!! I got all my questions answered within minutes and the app looks amazing. Thanks guys! :) Five stars for customer service!!

Hvac Parts Outlet

We archived an RA by mistake and we as a user cannot un-archive it. The definition to archive is to store until needed again. Next, a customer did not receive a shipping label, not sure this even works, and there is not email re-trigger for lack of a better definition. With that said, how does the customer get a label??? Just struggling with this and customer support is email only as they don't answer the phone. We will be moving on to another app.

Haibeauty

Pretty cool App, save us a lot of time, They have auto status confirmation via several clicks. Recommend!

Blue Maze

I have been using Returns Manager by Bold for almost 4 months now. I am satisfied with it :)

Fancy Phone Case

Good luck getthing the app to work on existing stores. Is probably good for new stores. Also it calculates the days based on the order date not the shipping date.

Illyaustralia

Refund function not really up to scratch.

The Returns Manager app does not know that your products include taxes, so it calculates taxes regardless. You essentially get a higher refund value by the tax amount - Double tax refund.

The proposed fix for this will be to add a restocking fee to the return group. This should be omitted from the refund amount when refunding an order. Not really an option if you have many admin people trying to calculate all the time or store staff trying to do it on the run.

Other than that there would be no way for the app to know that taxes are included in the prices of the app.

Customers are happy - they get a larger redund than they paid for.

Urban Modesty Inc

WORST EXPERIENCE OF ANY APP I EVER DOWNLOADED
SO MANY MAJOR MAJOR FLAWS! BOLD TEAM IGNORES AND INSTEAD KEEPS BUILDING OTHER APPS. MAJOR ISSUES:
1) DATE CALCULATION OF RETURN PERIOD IS BASED ON WHEN THE ORDER IS PLACED NOT WHEN THE CUSTOMER GETS IT. I ASKED THEM TO CHANGE IT SO THAT AT LEAST CUSTOMER CAN STATE WHEN THEY RECEIVED THE ITEM (SIMPLE TEXT OR DATE FORM FIELD), AND WE CAN CONFIRM OR EDIT. THEY SAID PAY FOR CODING THAT FEATURE.

2) YOU CANNOT SEND A NOTE TO CUSTOMER WHEN THEY REQUEST A RETURN. SOMETIMES YOU NEED MORE DETAILS.

3) FOR ITEMS THAT ARE NON RETURNABLE YOU CANT GIVE THE OPTION TO RETURN IF DAMAGED.

I HAVE A HUGE LIST OF FLAWS. THIS APP IS USELESS - UNLESS BOLD TEAM DECIDES TO ADDRESS. WASTED HOURS INSTALLING. SEARCHING FOR ANOTHER APP NOW. WILL UPDATE ONCE I TEST OTHERS.

Bear Flag Sourcing

My name is Jordan and I manage the operations for a small footwear startup called Gee WaWa Footwear located in Montclair, CA. We have been in business since January of this year.

As you know, starting a company is exciting, especially when you are doing it with a staff of 3 people! For us, efficiency is king. Since we are so limited on manpower, we rely HEAVILY on processes that run effectively and smoothly. For that reason Shopify apps have saved us countless hours on mundane tasks. However, finding the right ones can take a bit of trial and error to narrow down the best solution.

We have used a number of different returns manger apps via shopify and none come close to the robust capabilities that your app offers. It allows me to focus my time far more efficiently that other apps in the past have allowed me to do. Long story short, it has literally solved every pain point we had in the past with other apps from shipping labels generated by customers, to customizing template email responses to customers.

I also manage another startup and we will be implementing the returns manager app as our returns solution.

To be honest, the app is very well built and the training video is great. For that reason, I don't need to reach out like I did with other apps in the past.

Hamika Gothic Fashions

This app has really made me feel great about my ability to professionally offer returns. I haven't needed it yet but feel confident knowing it's there :-)

www.hamikagothicfashions.com

Nylon Shop

Loving this app so far! Great way to keep track of our returns scale. Just wondering-- is there any way to implement that the customer pays for the return and send us the tracking for it?