Bold Returns

Bold Returns | Reviews

by BOLD

Simplify returns for both you and your customers

Sonsoflondon

The basic functionality works but the feature set is seriously limited, buggy and Bold seem unwilling to make even minor improvements. So far we've had problems with the following:
1) Hotmail customers do not receive the email notifications (e.g. return approval) from Bold as it seems the Bold email servers are blacklisted or for some other reason trigger spam filters
2) Unable to export return data for analysis which really undermines the product as we are unable to extract the return data to analyse and learn from it. How hard is it to export to CSV?
3) You can't search for a return by order number. There's a search function but It just doesn't work. So you have to scroll through all your returns to try find a particular item.
In summary, it kind of works, but with issues and limitations that Bold seem unwilling to even try to resolve.

Accent Bath

lots of promises little results, fails to calculate costs, causes issues everywhere

Dekokast

Bold apps are great! this one is no different.

The Diy Gang Store

All of BOLD products are great, I would say the one downfall is having to pay for installations but it's not enough to take away 5 stars.

Beau Arrow Boutique

This app makes returns SO easy and saves much valuable time by putting the majority of the effort into the customers hands, which in turn makes them feel like they're in more control. Win, win for both parties!

Coutureonly

Great App! Easy and intuitive! Hope we won't need to use it too often)

Mycollegeshirt

If a customer wants to return more than one item from an order, they have to get more than one return authorization. 10 items to return they need to complete 10 RA's with 10 RA numbers. Even worse was live support. Rep said he wasn't familiar with the app I was inquiring about and told me I would have to wait for someone to get back to me. I wouldn't recommend staying away from this one.

Petitclair

When exchanging a product there is no way for a customer to indicate what he wants to exchange it for

Segaway

Customers cant create returns the 2nd time. And the search bar doesnt work so you have to scroll page by page to find a customer.

Streetsaw

Well, so far so good, except I'm not too happy with the way they are using the IFRAME element! The app is 1200px high by default, but that causes problems for customers when they click to submit a return. The info form ends up being shoved way down and customers have to scroll in order to see it.

Have had this app for about 1 month now. It was fairly easy to install, probably a 6 out of 10 on the difficulty meter. I'm still waiting for my first customer to successfully use this, so we will see how that goes when we cross that bridge.

There are a lot of settings, so it does take a few days to get them all setup if you want a smooth flowing return process. You may need to know some CSS / HTML to make your returns manager look decent.