Bold Returns

Bold Returns

by BOLD

Simplify returns for both you and your customers

Adam Simmonds

This is the second app from Bold that I've installed and it's pretty easy to setup although I had to spend a few quid with my developer altering the css to fit in with the site's theme.

Very happy with the support from Bold, particularly Holly and Ron, who were extremely helpful.

For better or worse, we have to embrace returns in the ecommerce world and I believe that this app will help enormously.

Take a look at my implementation: http://adamsimmonds.co.uk/pages/delivery-returns.

Badass Paintball

Dues what i need, saves me time what more could i ask for.

Overhang Ltd

We have only recently installed this app but so far it has been great. We had a few CSS issues to sort out so it match our site nicely but Holly at bold has been very helpful in getting this sorted for us. I would recommend this app and all the Bold apps.

Luxury Ladies Lingerie

Its very good, takes a little setting up, but really usefull

Pearls.com

Great app and a good benefit for http://www.pearls.com customers! It says what it does, does what it says, and makes the return experience quick and easy for our customers. Very pleased.

Designed for Baby

Easy returns are expected by consumers and this app is really helping our store track and manage this important process. And I think it is a great benefit to all our customers to have such an easy and professional interface to use on our site. I think every store owner should consider this app. Very easy to install and get set-up also.

Snatch My Waist

I LOVE the return manager. Before returns took a lot of my time. It left me unorganized and I would have to keep a notebook of items going out and coming in. The Return Manager has taken all of that away. I enter them in the system. The customer can check to see if I received their item at our website. Once the item is received, I can mark it received and exchange shipped, or refund processed. It's saved me a lot of hours.

iCHEAPbiz Supply

This app has been great - our customers like it because it makes the site even more professional, and it organizes our returns better than we had when we did it manually. It's even cut down on customers trying to return products that we did not ship them, which they discover before sending an email or phone call. The customer has to select the item from the order to make the return. I think the app could be improved, but as a starting point, its very helpful and we use it more than any app here

Tokocondet.com

Great app.. Easy to use, and so powerful

ModPair

VERY easy to use! Excellent platform. can be customized with HTML and made our return process so much easier. Only con is that returns manager does not generate label. If they can create that - then this would be one must have app.