Bold Returns

Bold Returns

by BOLD

Simplify returns for both you and your customers

Underground Printing

Great app! We have only used this for a few weeks and it has already saved us several hours managing our returns. Thanks!

CossaMia

As an online female boutique, we have plenty of customers that sometimes would like to exchange or returns items. Returns Manager has been a tremendous help in keeping track of everything and making it easier for us and customers to handle returns/exchanged/credits. Great app!!

BestCellGear

Love this app. Makes return handling simple and easy!

Blinglane

After moving to Shopify from Magento, so far this is the best & most useful app we have came accross, integrated smooth as silk, loads of options, inbuilt options to save time, customize to match your store's looks, what else can anyone except. Offer a robust and smooth return and exchanges service process to your customers and watch the results.
Thanks loads Bold apps, Appreciate that!

FAWN

Fantastic app! Makes managing returns so easy and I'm sure the customers appreciate the simplicity too.

SOURCEvapes

Great app! Simplified and streamlined our return and warranty policy.

Stylemology

Excellent App.
Does everything I need it to do.
Returns Manager really is a full turn key solution to customer returns.
#happy-customer

trikki

This is a great app! I have no doubt it is going to save me a lot of time. Upon testing it works seamlessly, and when I had a few questions Michael from BOLD apps was very helpful and very polite. Thanks guys! :)

Pagan Marie Boutique

Great app does exactly what it should and works well for our returns system

The Yoga Shop

This is exactly what we've been looking for to simplify our Customer Care Program. Hugely recommended.