Bold Returns

Simplify returns for both you and your customers

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Koss Outdoors

Love this app, could not run the store without it, keeps track of everything we can't!!

Puff Puff Pass It

Awesome app. Thank you so much.

Belovedshirts

A very good and easy to use app. The creators are proactive in helping you to understand how to use the app and are willing to teach. It is an easy way to keep tabs on all returns, though not all returns we have received use this system. This may be a fault of our own, we can fix it by designing our site around the new return system.

Dejavu Shop Online

This review is mostly to make you notice this. I've tried to contact the customer service but I didn't receive and answer. First of all, since I started to use it you didn't make any changing in the app. As a result, the app is very slow and makes the whole return process even more difficult.
There's no option to select more requests at the same time. if I want to accept 5 requests from one customer all in one, I can't do it! I have to do it manually for every request and this takes time. I can't also change the status of a return all together. There should be also two dates on the app: one should be the date of the request submission and the other one the date when the request was accepted. This would help my work very much because the app, as it is now, has to be used with an excel file so that I can write when the request has been accepted. I'm telling you this because sometimes it can happen that we don't accept the request the same day. Our return policy says that the return request is valid since the acceptance day. This update will help a lot of other companies that use your app.
You should also give the possibility to view the returns for each month, this will also help me a lot because if I have to look for a return in the list I have to see 50 pages of returns. Not every customers complete the return process. We delete the old return request if more than 2 months are passed but right now it’s impossible to look for the newest returns in the list. Also there’s no option for importing it as a CSV, am I right?

I’m telling you this because I thought this app was the most useful thing in the world but I’m starting to regret it. I think that the field of the tab should be more like this:
Order numer // SKU item // Request Date // Acceptance date and all the other fields should be left as they are.
No one really cares about the name of the customer, you can find the name if you see the order from the Shopify page. What’s important is the SKU item so that you can make a statistic of how many times that item is returned.

The sort by feature should be improved, I can sort by date but I can’t sort by newest to oldest or viceversa.

Crane And Canopy

We aggree with Soleil Blue. The app is far from perfect... but most of the flaws are manageable... except this multiple item return thing:

to recap, the app treats every item in each order as a separate return. If a single customer returns 5 items from one order, they have to enter 5 separate returns. Also, our team has to approve 5 separate returns.

Seems a bit silly and not well thought out. Sad that Bold doesn't seem to want to fix this.

Soleil Blue

We've been using this app for a couple of years now. Our customers are able to check on their return status and get their RA number themselves without having to wait for our staff to get back to them. We really like this app a lot! I wish they would combine the RA numbers into one email per order rather than sending an email for every returned item, but overall it's a great app that saves us TONS of much time.

Cupcakes And Cheer Boutique

LOVE this app! Would highly recommend it to any business owner who accept returns!

Croley Guitars

Once again, Boldapps has supplied exactly what I was looking for with Returns Manager. This app provides all the returns functionality modern customers expect from online retailers at a reasonable price. Love it.

Doto

Does the job. Wish there was a way for emails that are sent out to customers automatically via the RMA system to have shipping labels attached to them (after we upload it in the backend) rather than making customers login into website interface again to get the shipping label.

Parisi Jewellery

Takes all the pain out of organising, tracking and following up on returns. A really professional and slick app, with a really easy to use back end that can be customised in so many different ways.
Thanks Bold Apps!!