Bold Returns

Bold Returns

by BOLD

Simplify returns for both you and your customers

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

LOL this is too funny, well i'm doing you a favor by writing this..... while your developers are taking a nap and keeping the most important bug alive in your app, im going to help you out :).

Your app performs well, there is only one problem with it. If you add an order or go to the orders and click create a return, you get a beautiful message saying " No orders found ". Everyone understands bugs but no one would ever understand the only bug that actually makes the returns work or don't work in this matter.

You can try to add the order, or click the order return via portal and nothing works. Yes this is supposed to be a technical support inquiry but when i find such a bug in an app, I uninstall it right away, because if i simply commit with you and we have a return solution and your developers can't differente a functional app and a bug then there is nothing for us to do but uninstall it and move one.

Good luck on your other apps.

Neu Nomads, LLC

Truly horrible customer service. I've been waiting 3 days for a response - I've sent countless emails. The one email I did receive back was basically copy and pasted from the tutorial and didn't even answer my question. I'm looking for an alternative to switch but DO NOT recommend this.

Fancy Phone Case

Good luck getthing the app to work on existing stores. Is probably good for new stores. Also it calculates the days based on the order date not the shipping date.

Urban Modesty Inc

WORST EXPERIENCE OF ANY APP I EVER DOWNLOADED
SO MANY MAJOR MAJOR FLAWS! BOLD TEAM IGNORES AND INSTEAD KEEPS BUILDING OTHER APPS. MAJOR ISSUES:
1) DATE CALCULATION OF RETURN PERIOD IS BASED ON WHEN THE ORDER IS PLACED NOT WHEN THE CUSTOMER GETS IT. I ASKED THEM TO CHANGE IT SO THAT AT LEAST CUSTOMER CAN STATE WHEN THEY RECEIVED THE ITEM (SIMPLE TEXT OR DATE FORM FIELD), AND WE CAN CONFIRM OR EDIT. THEY SAID PAY FOR CODING THAT FEATURE.

2) YOU CANNOT SEND A NOTE TO CUSTOMER WHEN THEY REQUEST A RETURN. SOMETIMES YOU NEED MORE DETAILS.

3) FOR ITEMS THAT ARE NON RETURNABLE YOU CANT GIVE THE OPTION TO RETURN IF DAMAGED.

I HAVE A HUGE LIST OF FLAWS. THIS APP IS USELESS - UNLESS BOLD TEAM DECIDES TO ADDRESS. WASTED HOURS INSTALLING. SEARCHING FOR ANOTHER APP NOW. WILL UPDATE ONCE I TEST OTHERS.

Opedix

The new layout for the Returns management portion is terrible! It's too hard to read when you have several returns to scroll through. Bring back the horizontal format instead of this vertical layout!

Thewatchcabin

There are alot better return apps than this on the market for a similar price. I have used this app for over 8 months and it has alot of problems - mainly that hotmail email addresses do not receive our replies.

I have contacted bold apps several times and they are unable to rectify this issue.

Sonsoflondon

The basic functionality works but the feature set is seriously limited, buggy and Bold seem unwilling to make even minor improvements. So far we've had problems with the following:
1) Hotmail customers do not receive the email notifications (e.g. return approval) from Bold as it seems the Bold email servers are blacklisted or for some other reason trigger spam filters
2) Unable to export return data for analysis which really undermines the product as we are unable to extract the return data to analyse and learn from it. How hard is it to export to CSV?
3) You can't search for a return by order number. There's a search function but It just doesn't work. So you have to scroll through all your returns to try find a particular item.
In summary, it kind of works, but with issues and limitations that Bold seem unwilling to even try to resolve.

Accent Bath

lots of promises little results, fails to calculate costs, causes issues everywhere

Mycollegeshirt

If a customer wants to return more than one item from an order, they have to get more than one return authorization. 10 items to return they need to complete 10 RA's with 10 RA numbers. Even worse was live support. Rep said he wasn't familiar with the app I was inquiring about and told me I would have to wait for someone to get back to me. I wouldn't recommend staying away from this one.

Petitclair

When exchanging a product there is no way for a customer to indicate what he wants to exchange it for

Previous 1