Bold Returns

Bold Returns

by BOLD

Simplify returns for both you and your customers

Mukha Yoga

I have had this app for a couple of years and worked great even though I would like the process of returning more seamless but still was great, then my return label stopped working so customers cannot print a shipping label, I have emailed twice about this and no responses, so I am guessing BOLD does not want my business which is okay. Looking for a new app as I need things done before fall and the busy season.

Ultamodan

AWFUL experience!! Customer chat is ridiculously slow and customer service agents are rude! The portal does not work on my store. Have now been waiting over 24 hours to get the app working on my site with no resolution/support for the issue. Honestly, don't bother wasting your time.

December 20, 2019

Hello there. I am very sorry for the poor experience you had with our agents - that's not something we want for our merchants to experience when reaching out to us for assistance. As my colleague has mentioned in her email to you, we take that very seriously, and we are dedicated to making this right for you.

It looks like things have been fixed on our end, and we're hoping that everything looks right on your screen as well! Please let us know if you're still having issues, we'd be more than happy to get that sorted for you.

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

LOL this is too funny, well i'm doing you a favor by writing this..... while your developers are taking a nap and keeping the most important bug alive in your app, im going to help you out :).

Your app performs well, there is only one problem with it. If you add an order or go to the orders and click create a return, you get a beautiful message saying " No orders found ". Everyone understands bugs but no one would ever understand the only bug that actually makes the returns work or don't work in this matter.

You can try to add the order, or click the order return via portal and nothing works. Yes this is supposed to be a technical support inquiry but when i find such a bug in an app, I uninstall it right away, because if i simply commit with you and we have a return solution and your developers can't differente a functional app and a bug then there is nothing for us to do but uninstall it and move one.

Good luck on your other apps.

Neu Nomads, LLC

Truly horrible customer service. I've been waiting 3 days for a response - I've sent countless emails. The one email I did receive back was basically copy and pasted from the tutorial and didn't even answer my question. I'm looking for an alternative to switch but DO NOT recommend this.

Fancy Phone Case

Good luck getthing the app to work on existing stores. Is probably good for new stores. Also it calculates the days based on the order date not the shipping date.

Urban Modesty Inc

WORST EXPERIENCE OF ANY APP I EVER DOWNLOADED
SO MANY MAJOR MAJOR FLAWS! BOLD TEAM IGNORES AND INSTEAD KEEPS BUILDING OTHER APPS. MAJOR ISSUES:
1) DATE CALCULATION OF RETURN PERIOD IS BASED ON WHEN THE ORDER IS PLACED NOT WHEN THE CUSTOMER GETS IT. I ASKED THEM TO CHANGE IT SO THAT AT LEAST CUSTOMER CAN STATE WHEN THEY RECEIVED THE ITEM (SIMPLE TEXT OR DATE FORM FIELD), AND WE CAN CONFIRM OR EDIT. THEY SAID PAY FOR CODING THAT FEATURE.

2) YOU CANNOT SEND A NOTE TO CUSTOMER WHEN THEY REQUEST A RETURN. SOMETIMES YOU NEED MORE DETAILS.

3) FOR ITEMS THAT ARE NON RETURNABLE YOU CANT GIVE THE OPTION TO RETURN IF DAMAGED.

I HAVE A HUGE LIST OF FLAWS. THIS APP IS USELESS - UNLESS BOLD TEAM DECIDES TO ADDRESS. WASTED HOURS INSTALLING. SEARCHING FOR ANOTHER APP NOW. WILL UPDATE ONCE I TEST OTHERS.

Opedix

The new layout for the Returns management portion is terrible! It's too hard to read when you have several returns to scroll through. Bring back the horizontal format instead of this vertical layout!

Thewatchcabin

There are alot better return apps than this on the market for a similar price. I have used this app for over 8 months and it has alot of problems - mainly that hotmail email addresses do not receive our replies.

I have contacted bold apps several times and they are unable to rectify this issue.

Sonsoflondon

The basic functionality works but the feature set is seriously limited, buggy and Bold seem unwilling to make even minor improvements. So far we've had problems with the following:
1) Hotmail customers do not receive the email notifications (e.g. return approval) from Bold as it seems the Bold email servers are blacklisted or for some other reason trigger spam filters
2) Unable to export return data for analysis which really undermines the product as we are unable to extract the return data to analyse and learn from it. How hard is it to export to CSV?
3) You can't search for a return by order number. There's a search function but It just doesn't work. So you have to scroll through all your returns to try find a particular item.
In summary, it kind of works, but with issues and limitations that Bold seem unwilling to even try to resolve.

Accent Bath

lots of promises little results, fails to calculate costs, causes issues everywhere

Previous 1