Bold Returns

Bold Returns

by BOLD

Simplify returns for both you and your customers

Dejavu Shop Online

This review is mostly to make you notice this. I've tried to contact the customer service but I didn't receive and answer. First of all, since I started to use it you didn't make any changing in the app. As a result, the app is very slow and makes the whole return process even more difficult.
There's no option to select more requests at the same time. if I want to accept 5 requests from one customer all in one, I can't do it! I have to do it manually for every request and this takes time. I can't also change the status of a return all together. There should be also two dates on the app: one should be the date of the request submission and the other one the date when the request was accepted. This would help my work very much because the app, as it is now, has to be used with an excel file so that I can write when the request has been accepted. I'm telling you this because sometimes it can happen that we don't accept the request the same day. Our return policy says that the return request is valid since the acceptance day. This update will help a lot of other companies that use your app.
You should also give the possibility to view the returns for each month, this will also help me a lot because if I have to look for a return in the list I have to see 50 pages of returns. Not every customers complete the return process. We delete the old return request if more than 2 months are passed but right now it’s impossible to look for the newest returns in the list. Also there’s no option for importing it as a CSV, am I right?

I’m telling you this because I thought this app was the most useful thing in the world but I’m starting to regret it. I think that the field of the tab should be more like this:
Order numer // SKU item // Request Date // Acceptance date and all the other fields should be left as they are.
No one really cares about the name of the customer, you can find the name if you see the order from the Shopify page. What’s important is the SKU item so that you can make a statistic of how many times that item is returned.

The sort by feature should be improved, I can sort by date but I can’t sort by newest to oldest or viceversa.

Crane And Canopy

We aggree with Soleil Blue. The app is far from perfect... but most of the flaws are manageable... except this multiple item return thing:

to recap, the app treats every item in each order as a separate return. If a single customer returns 5 items from one order, they have to enter 5 separate returns. Also, our team has to approve 5 separate returns.

Seems a bit silly and not well thought out. Sad that Bold doesn't seem to want to fix this.