Bold Returns

Bold Returns

by BOLD

Simplify returns for both you and your customers

Haibeauty

Pretty cool App, save us a lot of time, They have auto status confirmation via several clicks. Recommend!

Pretty Little Things Fashion

So far so good! Really seamless integration and set up was pretty straightforward. The real test will be in the practical setting. I will definitely submit an updated review

Anbmart

We are planning to use Bold Returns Manager app in our ecommerce store and so far the integration options seems to be quite flexible and not very complex. That said, it still doesn't support all that we need out of the box.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Streetsaw

Well, so far so good, except I'm not too happy with the way they are using the IFRAME element! The app is 1200px high by default, but that causes problems for customers when they click to submit a return. The info form ends up being shoved way down and customers have to scroll in order to see it.

Have had this app for about 1 month now. It was fairly easy to install, probably a 6 out of 10 on the difficulty meter. I'm still waiting for my first customer to successfully use this, so we will see how that goes when we cross that bridge.

There are a lot of settings, so it does take a few days to get them all setup if you want a smooth flowing return process. You may need to know some CSS / HTML to make your returns manager look decent.

Belovedshirts

A very good and easy to use app. The creators are proactive in helping you to understand how to use the app and are willing to teach. It is an easy way to keep tabs on all returns, though not all returns we have received use this system. This may be a fault of our own, we can fix it by designing our site around the new return system.

Soleil Blue

We've been using this app for a couple of years now. Our customers are able to check on their return status and get their RA number themselves without having to wait for our staff to get back to them. We really like this app a lot! I wish they would combine the RA numbers into one email per order rather than sending an email for every returned item, but overall it's a great app that saves us TONS of much time.

Doto

Does the job. Wish there was a way for emails that are sent out to customers automatically via the RMA system to have shipping labels attached to them (after we upload it in the backend) rather than making customers login into website interface again to get the shipping label.

Little Black Diamond

Returns Manager ultimately wasn't robust enough for what we needed, but I was still very impressed with the functionality it provided and the ease of installation and use.

mahabis

Great little app very useful, looks like the functionality is growing!

Keun

Nice app. But there is definitely room for improvement. I would love to see more conditions of who pays for return shipping. Also, it would be great to see a space for tracking number with link.

Previous 1