Bold Returns

Bold Returns

by BOLD

Simplify returns for both you and your customers

Gameguard Outdoors

Great app to use!! No issues with this app.
Guri is awesome, answered all my questions quickly and was very easy to work with.

Insomniac Events

Great. App. Great Price. Great support team. Great interface. Overall just a great product. Would highly recommend.

Captainsparrowlover Com

My store is still under construction because I'm a newbie on a steep learning curve. In the past, I created my own business, a brick and mortar shop in Los Angeles. It was a Wine and Cheese shop in the Louisiana Purchase shopping center on Santa Monica. Located under the Gazebo, I got into the spirit of the theme and named it 'The Bayou', complete with Spanish moss in between the bricks. My adventure came to a close when a devastating car accident removed my physical ability to go to work or support my children. I lost my business when the stock had to be returned to pay my bills, lost my saved bank account to pay for two years of babysitting, my car was a total loss, and we soon became homeless when I could no longer pay rent. I did get all of the insurance money from the man that ran his red light, but it did not cover my massive losses. I need the returns manager to make returns as headache-free as possible for me because I do not easily get around physically for other errands. I'm already convinced that your bold apps have the best functions and from what I already know about your team, you have the most attentive support also! I'm starting my business on a shoe string, but personally, I am tenacious with the attitude of never giving up! I need your team, I need your help, I need your App! (A perfect fit) Pick me! m not standing alone in the wilderness, but are part of a team all focused on being successful, and you are right there with a cheery attitude while you calm me down, putting any nerves of mine to rest.

Pet Cuisine Accessories

We use over half of all BOLD apps for our store and this app has been a big time saver for us. Customers used to email us and we had to find their purchase to see if they were eligible, process everything manually, etc. This streamlines everything by also giving customers the tools necessary to process their own returns within our established policies.

Niftygenius

I don't exactly have a review on the app just yet...I just installed it but I do have to highlight this....the customer service on this application is the best!!!! I'm no coding whiz and of course I needed a lot of coding done so that the app looks correct on my website. Dan, Zachary, and I forgot the original rep's name saved me!! I got all my questions answered within minutes and the app looks amazing. Thanks guys! :) Five stars for customer service!!

Blue Maze

I have been using Returns Manager by Bold for almost 4 months now. I am satisfied with it :)

Bear Flag Sourcing

My name is Jordan and I manage the operations for a small footwear startup called Gee WaWa Footwear located in Montclair, CA. We have been in business since January of this year.

As you know, starting a company is exciting, especially when you are doing it with a staff of 3 people! For us, efficiency is king. Since we are so limited on manpower, we rely HEAVILY on processes that run effectively and smoothly. For that reason Shopify apps have saved us countless hours on mundane tasks. However, finding the right ones can take a bit of trial and error to narrow down the best solution.

We have used a number of different returns manger apps via shopify and none come close to the robust capabilities that your app offers. It allows me to focus my time far more efficiently that other apps in the past have allowed me to do. Long story short, it has literally solved every pain point we had in the past with other apps from shipping labels generated by customers, to customizing template email responses to customers.

I also manage another startup and we will be implementing the returns manager app as our returns solution.

To be honest, the app is very well built and the training video is great. For that reason, I don't need to reach out like I did with other apps in the past.

Hamika Gothic Fashions

This app has really made me feel great about my ability to professionally offer returns. I haven't needed it yet but feel confident knowing it's there :-)

www.hamikagothicfashions.com

Nylon Shop

Loving this app so far! Great way to keep track of our returns scale. Just wondering-- is there any way to implement that the customer pays for the return and send us the tracking for it?

Fushanj Com

Thanks for Bold team that made this useful app, we are using it for more than two weeks and seems everything is fine, since then I asked questions and they replied quickly, so I wanted to share my experience with others, Thanks for whole team, specially Michael. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9