Returns For Sale Widget

Returns For Sale Widget | Reviews

by DRIP Retail

Post & Re-Sell Product Returns That Can't Be Sold As New

SportStop.com

We are just ramping up using this app, but the experience has been great so far. In fact when we were testing this feature on our site we had the problem of the items we were listing were selling more quickly than we anticipated. Also we had some suggestions for changes while we were testing and they actually were able to take many of our suggestions and roll them out in days or weeks. I never had a company be so responsive for a new & free customer. We anticipate this new feature will allow us to recoup $10K+ a year in revenue from items we were not able to sell before. Highly recommend.

April 22, 2021

Thanks for the review. Everyone gets the same treatment, from big Shopify Plus users to small start ups. We appreciate the kind words and you nailed our mission... helping shops sell off what would be wasted inventory and turn it into dollars.

Truth Alone Clothing

I use this app to sell clearance items as well as to sell any returns.
The app works great and the level of customer service is one best out there. The customer service is efficient and with quick follow through. The app is very user friendly. I highly recommend this app!

TLO Outdoors

I'm so glad I found this app. We have a ton of returns that are in A-condition. They are piling up, and I just didn't have the energy to create listings. Shopify doesn't have a feature to sell in conditions other than new. This app quickly created identical SKU with my settings. App support is amazing, personal, and dedicated to do whatever it takes to get things going. I needed a decent bit of theme modification and they had me up and running within the day. Since installing it a few days ago, I've already received numerous orders for our returns/open box items... this is MONEY IN THE BANK and well worth the fee. 5-Stars.

January 21, 2021

It was really rewarding to see your first sale less than 2 hours after your first post. We look forward to your success and selling off those returns, closeouts, etc... with the app. Thank you for the review and kind words, very much appreciated. We try to give everybody this attention and help them succeed.

PCB Home

This app has helped us take what had required a lot of manual work (time) and automated it. Not only that, but it has helped us increase how quickly we can sell our returned items as well. The support has been very responsive and they have listened to my feedback and actually used it as they continue to develop the app. I would highly recommend Returns for Sale.

November 23, 2020

Outstanding! It's so great to hear of companies getting value out the app. Thanks for sharing and wishing for you a business with no waste, selling all your returns that can't be sold as new!

Mindful

Brad & the rest of the ReturnsForSale team are amazing! Thank you for the A+ support and for creating an easy-to-use app that works out of the box and doesn't break my store!!

November 17, 2020

It was a pleasure working with you, and great to see you got sales so fast! Used returns can be a headache, I'm glad we can help solve this. That was our intention! As always, reach out with any questions.... email, live chat in the app, or call.

Two Step Performance

This app makes it very easy to sell merchandise that is otherwise complicated to deal with. Whether it be a returned item or anything else in "less than new" condition, items are easy to sell with the ReturnsForSale app. Setup was quick and easy and we had results almost immediately.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for the review and so glad it worked. I was so psyched to see your first return sale that fast! Wishing you lots of success. We are always here to help via phone, email or live chat in the app.
Yes... it is easy... that was the goal.

coiloverdepot.com

This app made turning returns and lost money into profit super easy. This was an app we needed badly to clear out a ton of returns. Getting products listed is as simple as Shoot some photos, add to the app and then a few days later a product that's been collecting dust and taking up shelf space is gone and money in our pockets. The developer has been very hands on helping us get setup and making sure we get help if we need it.

Custom Creations

Love this app. What's most impressive is how quick and easy it is to post a product as a return comes in. It integrates with our product catalog so we just select it from a drop down menu, then describe it, and post it. Their support helped us with the install and placement of the widget. They were very helpful. Highly recommend this app.

May 28, 2020

Thanks for the review and glad we could help on the install.

Athena Games Ltd

Great app! Does exactly what we need to quickly and easily get returns or damaged products online to sell. Brad has been great answering any questions that I had either during setup or when using. Easy to use app that gets results!

May 25, 2020

Thanks so much, and so glad to help. I look forward to watching your success with the app to use as you need it. It was great to see how fast your damaged box game sold. That was the whole goal of the app, to stop waste on products that can't be sold as brand new.

Snooze Shoes

This is a great app. They have the best customer service I have ever experienced! It is a great app and I would definitely recomend it. This has so far been the best shopify app I've downloaded. Great work guys!

May 20, 2020

Thanks, so glad you love it! My daughter bought a pair of Adidas online and tried them on only to sprint outside for an impromptu snowball fight happening. She came back in and said her shoes are too small. I thought... this is exactly where ReturnsForSale helps, they can't be sold as new, but perfectly fine. Snooze-shoes.com signing up gave me great pleasure to see, and such a cool brand! I look forward to your success with it.

Previous 1