DRIP: Returns For Sale Widget

Resell Damaged, Open Box, or Amazon Returns. Clear Inventory.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Good Pets - We Donate 100% Of Every Sale To Animals

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Shout out to the Returnsforsale team great idea great app. Allowed me to sell off almost every return I have received this year

RINAGYM GmbH

Location Germany

5 stars for the app and support. it really helps to sell the stock of returned products etc. Brad i wish you a success

May 3, 2022

Thanks for the review. So exciting to see it work on day one for you! A pile of returns in the corner is very common, I love seeing it work with great returns. Wishing you success as well!

Kin Professional

Still setting up the app to fit exactly what we need, but customer service has been super helpful in finding a way for their services to fit our site.

April 28, 2022

Thanks for the review. Very happy to help. Even though you don't seem to have 'returns' for sale, I'm excited to see the app work for you in selling off your damaged box items and samples.

GoHuntVest

Location France

It's such a great app and their customer service is super! It helped us clean up our inventory and it's really easy to use.

Fixim.nl

Location Netherlands

The app itself is exactly what I was looking for. With the premium functions i was able to integrate it in my store without any hassle. Even if I needed something, Brad was immediately there and as I'm typing this we're working to improve the app just how we need it. 5/5 would absolutely recommend to any seller looking to improve the return process or sell second-hand items.

GoRideVest

Location France

Great app & customer service. Easy to set up and works brilliantly for us. It allows us to sell our open products!

March 23, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words. Yes, open box returns are why we built this app, so it's great to hear how well it works for our users.

JDMuscle

Great app and even better customer support. This has helped cleaning up our inventory tremendously and it's such a breeze in listing open box/ demo/ return items. 10/10

January 24, 2022

Thanks! It's a pleasure to work with you. The widget looks great on your site and I love seeing sales happen for you. Great to get rid of dead inventory, that's all part of our mission, stop the waste.

SportStop.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

We are just ramping up using this app, but the experience has been great so far. In fact when we were testing this feature on our site we had the problem of the items we were listing were selling more quickly than we anticipated. Also we had some suggestions for changes while we were testing and they actually were able to take many of our suggestions and roll them out in days or weeks. I never had a company be so responsive for a new & free customer. We anticipate this new feature will allow us to recoup $10K+ a year in revenue from items we were not able to sell before. Highly recommend.

April 22, 2021

Thanks for the review. Everyone gets the same treatment, from big Shopify Plus users to small start ups. We appreciate the kind words and you nailed our mission... helping shops sell off what would be wasted inventory and turn it into dollars.

Truth Alone Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to sell clearance items as well as to sell any returns.
The app works great and the level of customer service is one best out there. The customer service is efficient and with quick follow through. The app is very user friendly. I highly recommend this app!

TLO Outdoors

I'm so glad I found this app. We have a ton of returns that are in A-condition. They are piling up, and I just didn't have the energy to create listings. Shopify doesn't have a feature to sell in conditions other than new. This app quickly created identical SKU with my settings. App support is amazing, personal, and dedicated to do whatever it takes to get things going. I needed a decent bit of theme modification and they had me up and running within the day. Since installing it a few days ago, I've already received numerous orders for our returns/open box items... this is MONEY IN THE BANK and well worth the fee. 5-Stars.

January 21, 2021

It was really rewarding to see your first sale less than 2 hours after your first post. We look forward to your success and selling off those returns, closeouts, etc... with the app. Thank you for the review and kind words, very much appreciated. We try to give everybody this attention and help them succeed.

Previous 1 3