Revamp CRM (Retail, Wholesale)

Revamp CRM (Retail, Wholesale)

by Revamp

Track sales reps. Retain customers via timely Email & Call

Wheatley Wares

So far .. so good. It's great to be able to merge multiple client records on Shopify, into a single client record on Revamp CRM. Now I can clearly see who my Top clients are.

February 17, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review!

We put our merchants' experience and satisfaction as our priority. Your feedback literally made our day.

Wildmant

I am currently in a trial period and i will definitely be getting the paid version. I really wanted a CRM that works with my shopify customers and their purchases. I am able to target people based one what they purchased and i can see an overview of my client's history. It really is a good blend of a CRM and Newsletter system.

With anything new, there are plenty of questions. I had the pleasure to work with Marina with their support team. She was there with live chat and was able to quickly answer my questions.

If you are a Shopify driven business on a budget, this product is a great solution!