Reveal: Customer Data & NPS

Reveal: Customer Data & NPS

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Omniconvert SRL
Edited October 19, 2021

Incredible app for getting actionable insights from your customer data and utilizing these to optimize your customer lifetime value. Their team is incredibly supportive, helpful and knowledgable. A+++ collaboration. Would recommend 100%.

Gimber
Belgium
Time spent using app: 7 months
Omniconvert SRL replied January 6, 2022

Thank you very much for the positive review! You nailed it with the basics of Reveal and thank you for the appreciation of our Customer Success team, always ready to be of help.

June 24, 2021

For an app focusing on helping merchants to have better customer retention and lifetime value, REVEAL has done a really good job in terms of onboarding people. The team at REVEAL was really kind and helpful in terms of helping merchants navigating around their app. If you haven't tried this app, I suggest you giving it a try. At the very least you will understand the big picture of what your customer segmentation is looking like. I also like the fact that OmniConvert has a lot of helpful articles helping you understand what RFM analysis, what constitutes as qualitative analysis. With the RFM segmentation we were able to find out who our Ideal customer profiles were. With that information, we launched a phone survey campaign right away. It was a huge success. Not only did our avid customers felt closer to us as a brand, but also we learned a great deal about other pain points our customers were going through with our products. With the Klaviyo integration, it was easy to set up email campaigns specifically for different groups of customers. Customer Life Value is a long game and should be something every business should strive for. With the help of REVEAL I would argue it makes your strategy and execution a whole lot easier. I would recommend the app.

Gooby
Time spent using app: 21 days
Omniconvert SRL replied June 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive review and input! This is a clear good practice of what a business can achieve by using customer segmentation: successful phone and email campaigns that will bring your customers closer to the heart of the business. The beginning of the CLV optimization journey is probably the most exciting part and it should give you the boost to keep going because even better results are coming.

June 16, 2021

I installed this app to better understand my CLV and clearly analyze my customer insights through the RFM Model to improve my retention rate and customers' loyalty. Besides, the integration with Klaviyo makes it a powerful marketing tool that helps you to create specific group segmentation that you can use for strategic email marketing campaigns and ads. Thanks to Teodor and Oana for their support, a great team!

Casa de Vera
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
Omniconvert SRL replied June 29, 2021

Thank you for your positive review! This is indeed Reveal summed up in a few words and you did an excellent job in conveying that. We are glad that our well-prepared onboarding team was of help to your needs and we hope this is just the beginning of your journey to customer segmentation and business growth!

May 14, 2021

I have been using this App and is great.
It gives you valuable insight information about your customers.
This App will help you growth and improve your business performance.
The team also provides an Amazing Support. Thank you Paul and Oana !!

XooKool
Time spent using app: 2 months
Omniconvert SRL replied May 14, 2021

Thank you for your positive review! Using the insights Reveal provides is a clear path to business growth and they will help you figure out the best strategies for your company. And our onboarding team is prepared to guide you through the platform and help you extract what you need.

May 11, 2021

I love this app. At first, I was skeptical and honestly didn't expect much but I was blown away. The free version gives any starting business all the info they need to scale and help understand your customer's habits. The real benefit was when I hopped on a call with Oana who walked me through the entire platform and the additional benefits that it offers. She recorded the call and sent me the video file.. it was a lot of info but all worth it! Before you scale any product use Reveal first and make sure. The numbers don't lie!

Strong Coffee Company
Time spent using app: 5 months
Omniconvert SRL replied May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! The numbers surely don't lie and the benefits you get from Reveal can be felt in the long run. Our team is ready to give a hand so you can understand your customers and thus manage to scale your business. That's the secret. Care for your customers and they will care for you!