Reveal: Customer Data Platform

Reveal: Customer Data Platform | Reviews

by Omniconvert SRL

Drive meaningful change

Propello Life

I just installed Reveal, and have already done an on-boarding meeting with the team. They were very friendly, and spent extra time with me getting me comfortable with their app and how to use it to grow my sales and profit. The way they are collecting and analyzing my Shopify store data is industry leading. I look forward to growing my LTV, retention rate, and average order size over the coming months.

February 25, 2021

That's excellent news! Thank you for the positive review and we are happy to see such a positive attitude towards growth. Increasing CLV is the best way to go to see your sales and profit growing like never before.

BloomThis

At first glance, the UI looks complex with strange names for customer segments. But with a session from the devs, I understood how they did things. Great app if you need to understand your retention metrics.

Thank you for the positive review!

Customer retention is key to grow your business and our team is here to help you be engaged in that. Segmenting your customers according to the RFM model is an excellent way to understand their behavior and learn from it.

Tabloido

The support is incredible. They are so supportive and helpful. They even give me some ideas for scaling my store. Such an awesome app. I believe this will be the next thing in 21 century. I strongly advice to try it out.

February 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your great input!

Our team goes above and beyond to ensure you are on a proper path to business growth. Having Reveal as your guide is the first step and thank you for taking it with us!

Personalised Pet

Great data around CLV, perfect for email marketing segmentation. Every small ecom store should be using it. Onboarding team are the best I have dealt with.

February 25, 2021

Thank you for your positive review!

Starting small and going big after understanding your customers' behavior, right? Increasing CLV is the secret to growing your business, so having Reveal is the first step to it. Thank you for coming on board!

BALR.

If you want to learn more about how grow your shop, you should definitely try this app. It gives a ton of great insights about your customers. Theodor and Oana are really helpful, have a lot of knowledge and are open to share it.

Thank you for the positive review!

Our team is doing their very best to present every piece of information as clear as possible and let you quickly engage with your data and easily understand your customers' behavior.

Sleep Easy

We've found this to be a very useful app in taking our CLV efforts to the next level. The interface is clean and simple (exactly what you want) and there's a huge amount of data, displayed in an insightful way so that it's not overwhelming. The integration with Explore is so useful for tracking NPS by segment as well... And the TEAM!! Best support experience I've ever had with a SaaS. Thanks everyone for your ongoing support. Download this app!!!

February 25, 2021

Happy to read your positive review! Thank you.

Our team is proud to help companies like yours flourish and the secret to doing that is to keep the focus on CLV. We are working on an even better design of the app, so you will have a clearer overview of everything.

Parachute Coffee

AWESOME APP! very insightful! Better than LIFETIMELY, and does not carry hefty price tag of Glew.IO We have 3 brands on Shopify - one is subscription via Recharge, and the other two just normal products. I've always been interested in Glew.io for their integration with Recharge, but didn't care much for their price tag. We've tried using Lifetimely for two of our brands and they are good - i have nothing bad to say about them - just that I prefer Reveal much more, and here's why: it SUPERCHARGES my Klaviyo. I am no expert at Klaviyo but i've been using it for around 8 months now for email marketing. I've always been impressed with the level of segmentation I can do. REVEAL basically SUPERCHARGED my Klaviyo - the different tiers of customers they group people in are segments that I wouldn't have thought of, they are also easy and best of all - they are dynamic. The dashboard is easy to use and easy to understand. With Klaviyo, some values regarding customers such as Predicted Lifetime Value or historical lifetime value - are things that have to be downloaded, add custom property, and re-upload. You can't create a segment base on it, but you can download a csv. It was more work than I was interested in doing... This is what I mean when I say REVEAL supercharges my Klaviyo. They run (automatically) daily reports and updates custom properties for a customer on a daily basis. As a duo-entrepreneur running 3 different businesses with only 1 virtual assistant, I've always favored automations over manual work. Anything that makes it less work for me, anything that does stuff automatically, is a win in my book, and REVEAL is definitely one of the best apps I have in my shopify apps arsenal. The onboarding call is also very helpful - the staff walked me through my dashboard, and provided a lot of great insights, as well as suggestions/ideas for my email marketing efforts, as well as my advertising efforts - which audience to do Lookalike audiences to (the VIP "soulmates"), which ones to avoid (discount seekers).

February 25, 2021

We are so pleased to see you are happy with Reveal! The integration with Klaviyo is seamless and your email marketing campaigns will be changed, for sure. For the better!

Semilac Shop

Looks like it could be very helpful when planning new marketing campaigns and introducing new products. There is more to take from it, just takes some time to learn how to use the data it shows. The team is very nice and gave great presentation. So far very happy with the service.

Thank you for the positive review!

It might seem overwhelming at first, but our team is well-prepared to get the mist out of the way and help you keep your eyes on the prize: your customer. The key to remember is to increase customer lifetime value. You have everything you need at your fingertips.

Kalk Store ES

Such a nice tool! The Reveal team will help you in order to better understand all your Shopify store data. You will know all about RFM Groups, cohort analysis, CLV, buying customers habits... 100% Recommended!

February 25, 2021

Thank you for your positive input!

There is so much to know about customer behavior and these metrics are the best way to understand it on a deeper level. The customer comes first and Reveal and our team are here to make that happen.

Rage Coffee

The team is super helpful and very knowledgable to have created this service! 100% recommend to all companies who want to grow their business and take their customer more seriously.

Thank you for the positive review!

Our team is well trained to be helpful to all merchants looking to grow their business by focusing on the most important part: the customer.