Reveal: Customer Data Platform

Reveal: Customer Data Platform

by Omniconvert SRL

Learn what your customers care about. At scale.

Gooby

For an app focusing on helping merchants to have better customer retention and lifetime value, REVEAL has done a really good job in terms of onboarding people. The team at REVEAL was really kind and helpful in terms of helping merchants navigating around their app. If you haven't tried this app, I suggest you giving it a try. At the very least you will understand the big picture of what your customer segmentation is looking like. I also like the fact that OmniConvert has a lot of helpful articles helping you understand what RFM analysis, what constitutes as qualitative analysis. With the RFM segmentation we were able to find out who our Ideal customer profiles were. With that information, we launched a phone survey campaign right away. It was a huge success. Not only did our avid customers felt closer to us as a brand, but also we learned a great deal about other pain points our customers were going through with our products. With the Klaviyo integration, it was easy to set up email campaigns specifically for different groups of customers. Customer Life Value is a long game and should be something every business should strive for. With the help of REVEAL I would argue it makes your strategy and execution a whole lot easier. I would recommend the app.

June 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive review and input! This is a clear good practice of what a business can achieve by using customer segmentation: successful phone and email campaigns that will bring your customers closer to the heart of the business. The beginning of the CLV optimization journey is probably the most exciting part and it should give you the boost to keep going because even better results are coming.

Casa de Vera

I installed this app to better understand my CLV and clearly analyze my customer insights through the RFM Model to improve my retention rate and customers' loyalty. Besides, the integration with Klaviyo makes it a powerful marketing tool that helps you to create specific group segmentation that you can use for strategic email marketing campaigns and ads. Thanks to Teodor and Oana for their support, a great team!

June 29, 2021

Thank you for your positive review! This is indeed Reveal summed up in a few words and you did an excellent job in conveying that. We are glad that our well-prepared onboarding team was of help to your needs and we hope this is just the beginning of your journey to customer segmentation and business growth!

XooKool

I have been using this App and is great.
It gives you valuable insight information about your customers.
This App will help you growth and improve your business performance.
The team also provides an Amazing Support. Thank you Paul and Oana !!

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your positive review! Using the insights Reveal provides is a clear path to business growth and they will help you figure out the best strategies for your company. And our onboarding team is prepared to guide you through the platform and help you extract what you need.

Strong Coffee Company

I love this app. At first, I was skeptical and honestly didn't expect much but I was blown away. The free version gives any starting business all the info they need to scale and help understand your customer's habits. The real benefit was when I hopped on a call with Oana who walked me through the entire platform and the additional benefits that it offers. She recorded the call and sent me the video file.. it was a lot of info but all worth it! Before you scale any product use Reveal first and make sure. The numbers don't lie!

May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! The numbers surely don't lie and the benefits you get from Reveal can be felt in the long run. Our team is ready to give a hand so you can understand your customers and thus manage to scale your business. That's the secret. Care for your customers and they will care for you!

Heidi Carey

Content 10/10. Customer Service 10/10. Strategic Value 10/10. Incredibly smart, nice, easy to work with people and a killer App. What more is there to say?

May 14, 2021

Thank you so for your review! We are doing our very best to create the best team, the best app, and to provide the best insights that will help you and your business grow like never before. Reveal was born out of the wish to help businesses take a drastic turn to customer-centricity.

Prince Edward Island Preserve Company

The data insights from using this app are phenomenal. Customer service is top-notch and their team's desire to see you succeed is so refreshing. Highly recommend it if you wish to learn more about your customers' journey and how to turn those who are going to 'dump' you into 'soulmates.'

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your positive review! The key is to understand your customers' behavior better and segment them accordingly. Your growth strategies will reflect these insights that will teach you whether it is worth keeping your "About to Dump You" customers or if you can turn them around.

Baseballism Online

If you are looking for a way to learn about your current customer base and grow your existing customers. Reveal is the app for you. They break out your customer segments into fun categories that make it easier for your team to understand who is an ex-lover and someone who is about to breakup with your brand. There are so many great tools you can use not to mention the amazing team they have. They want you to succeed and grow your existing customer base. Why waste more money on acquisition costs when you can grow revenue with existing customers.

May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive input! "Why waste more money on acquisition costs when you can grow revenue with existing customers" - that is something we completely agree with, but let's not forget about the ratio between CLV and CAC, right? Real business growth happens when you get the best mix.

HEALTHandMED

Even if you don't have one of the applications that Reveal directly connects with, you can easily export your customer list from specific groups and benefit from the additional power that you don't have built in to Shopify.

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your review! Reveal is prepared to gather data about your customers as easily as possible so you can focus on your growth strategies. We are continuously making progress in keeping the platform up-to-date.

Gatto Con Personalità

Very good data and insights!
Fantastic app for understanding your customers and provides great retention strategies. Well done!!!!

May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Reveal is all about providing accurate data about your customers to help you understand them better and to be able to find the best fitting strategies for your business growth.

Harrisson Australia

I have just started to use this app and was surprised at the customer insights it provides. Oana provided excellent customer onboarding via zoom and tweaked the RFM score cards to work better with my website.

May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Our onboarding team is doing an excellent job at providing the best service for you and your business, helping you to focus on what matters most: your customers and how to grow from this point.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9