Revenue Conduit

We integrate eCommerce and Marketing Automation Platforms!

From $49.95/month. 14-day free trial.

I Love Apparel

This is a must have app. The guys at Revenue Conduit not only made a fine app, their help in setting things up was amazing. I'd highly recommend it for any business owner who is serious about their business.

TeeBrite

RevCon is like a business in a box. It comes with dashboard stats in your Infusion account that give you clarity into your business with vital KPIs. The campaigns built-in are amazing and will greatly increase your AOV. If you aren't using RevCon yet, what are you waiting for?

Muso Store

Revenue Conduit is a beast of an app. Dan and Parag know their stuff for sure.

I originally installed it 8 months ago as a simple way to tag shopify customers with product-specific tags in Infusionsoft and have since realised that it does so much more.

I've just started using the integrated coupon code tool which is GREAT. No more using a single multi-use generic shopify discount code and pretending that it's one time use only so customers aren't tempted to use it every time, even though many did (not cool).

Each time I've had an issue with something, be it a minor bugfix needed their end or something I've fluffed up at my end, they have been super fast to look into it and get it fixed.

2 Next