Product Reviews & Ratings

Product Reviews & Ratings | Reviews

by Revieewer

Boost Sales with Product Reviews & Ratings, Social Proof & UGC

trucomfort.in

The App is great, it's free and quite attractive. I only wish if customers can submit photos of the product too along with the review. I thank the team for their quick response when I asked for help.

Aura Roots

We chose this app because we were looking for something simple and straightforward with a good design and it really delivers on all accounts! They even helped import our existing reviews which is incredibly helpful. It could have a few more features like the star reviews being visible under the product name in the product pages and collection pages, more font options, and having the ability to send a manual email request to customers to review a product. But, we know the developers are looking to improve the app so we're very excited for the future updates they roll in!

42Designs by Ta'Ziyah

Installing this app was one of the best decisions I made for my store. I find it easy to install, navigate, and customize with my brand colors. Customer service is easily accessible, and they're extremely helpful. I highly recommend this app.

Hey Adulting

This app is sooo easy to use. The set-up and interface is so easy to use. By just enabling a button on the app the review section instantly popped up on my website. Customer service responded very quickly to my question and in such a friendly manner. Almost like talking to a friend. It’s obvious that they really care about their customers. I offered a few suggestions and it was received nicely. If you’re on the fence, get this app! You won’t regret it.

Pantaï Studio

I use this app since few days now and the interface is very easy and clear. I love the design and aesthetic of the widget it looks beautiful on our website, highly recommend Revieewer !

April 27, 2021

Hello ! Thank you so much for your kind words ! We're so pumped to help you in your journey now powered by reviews 😇😍

Cranky Girl Tie Dye

So far the app works beautifully! It is very user friendly and truly does have merchants in mind. The team has worked very hard to create it (Thank you!) When I reached out to them about a suggestion (Being able to switch the date format from Day/Month/Year to Month/Day/Year which is most common in the US) they were very kind. They currently don't have that option available but they confirmed that they will be working on it to add that option in. Fingers crossed it's soon! If that doesn't bother you I recommend this app 100%!

April 14, 2021

Hello ! I'm really happy to hear this, and more over to giving us such a shot of motivation. It's a pleasure to have this kind of review that tells the app can be usefull and help you grow your business. See you soon ! ⭐️

KRLC Studio

This app was easy to use. Even though their tutorial link wasn't working at the time, it was super easy to start immediately color branding my review window for the products on my store and it certainly wasn't rocket science either. Their tech support was BEYOND helpful! They were fast, upfront and friendly - like I was talking with a friend instead of another person behind a desk. Get this app, you won't regret it!!

April 13, 2021

Hello ! We thank you for your support, it means a lot to us, we will continue to do our best to help everyone launch their e-commerce rocket with Revieewer 😁⭐️

DEVENIR CHAUFFEUR DE VTC

Appli vraiment très simple à installer, service client hyper réactif et sympa. Je recommande fortement!

Lunan Tekstiilit

I recently installed this app. I had to ask a few issues from the customer service. They were very eager to help. App seems easy to use. Untill now, I´m very satisfied.

Aphrodite Mulberry Silk

Really good customer service, Nicholas was really helpful! It's a great app to add to your store and also customisable to match your brands colors!

Previous 1 3