Product Reviews & Ratings

Product Reviews & Ratings

by Revieewer

Boost Sales with Product Reviews & Ratings, Social Proof & UGC

Cranky Girl Tie Dye

So far the app works beautifully! It is very user friendly and truly does have merchants in mind. The team has worked very hard to create it (Thank you!) When I reached out to them about a suggestion (Being able to switch the date format from Day/Month/Year to Month/Day/Year which is most common in the US) they were very kind. They currently don't have that option available but they confirmed that they will be working on it to add that option in. Fingers crossed it's soon! If that doesn't bother you I recommend this app 100%!

April 14, 2021

Hello ! I'm really happy to hear this, and more over to giving us such a shot of motivation. It's a pleasure to have this kind of review that tells the app can be usefull and help you grow your business. See you soon ! ⭐️

KRLC Studio

This app was easy to use. Even though their tutorial link wasn't working at the time, it was super easy to start immediately color branding my review window for the products on my store and it certainly wasn't rocket science either. Their tech support was BEYOND helpful! They were fast, upfront and friendly - like I was talking with a friend instead of another person behind a desk. Get this app, you won't regret it!!

April 13, 2021

Hello ! We thank you for your support, it means a lot to us, we will continue to do our best to help everyone launch their e-commerce rocket with Revieewer 😁⭐️

DEVENIR CHAUFFEUR DE VTC

Appli vraiment très simple à installer, service client hyper réactif et sympa. Je recommande fortement!

Lunan Tekstiilit

I recently installed this app. I had to ask a few issues from the customer service. They were very eager to help. App seems easy to use. Untill now, I´m very satisfied.

Aphrodite Mulberry Silk

Really good customer service, Nicholas was really helpful! It's a great app to add to your store and also customisable to match your brands colors!

dollangelz

so many apps were hard to download, not straight to the point, or color was off. this ones fast quick, customizable, amazing customer support 5/5 stars

Hopl'apero Box

J'utilise l'app pour mon shop de box par abonnement et je suis vraiment satisfait de l'application. Le service client est vraiment top et réactif ! Je recommande vraiment cette application, car sans avis notre boutique ne tourne pas !

HERITAGE

Très intuitif, très utile et l'équipe de Reviewer est vraiment à l'écoute ! Je recommande vivement !

March 6, 2021

Hello ! Merci à vous de nous faire confiance pour vous accompagner dans la gestion de vos avis clients 🤩⭐️

INA cosmetics

J’aime beaucoup cette application, très facile d’utilisation ! Je la recommande à 100% pour tous les utilisateurs de shopify!!

March 6, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour ce beau retour ! Nous avons hâte d'aider un maximum de monde à mettre en avant les avis de leurs clients ☺️ ❤️

HomeWorx Candles

This app is easy to use (I am not tech savvy) and GREAT customer service. Any questions/issues I had were answered promptly. Thank you!

February 25, 2021

We thank you for this review ! We're happy to have helped you & we are excited to support you in your growth by leveraging the power of customer reviews. 🌟

Previous 1