Reviewmate ‑ Photo Reviews

Reviewmate ‑ Photo Reviews

by dsmatepro

Import Reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Walmart, Dhgate ...

Miss Chief Bunny

Rajendra was very helpful with helping me and my theme code. I cannot complain. I do not need a review app right now...but I would consider it for just Aliexpress reviews,

Leocom

I'm very sad to not be able to use this for the following reasons... 1. I can't export my reviews. 2. I can't customize the reviews section to match my theme style and colors.

I would just like to note, I would happily pay $20 a month to have these features plus the ability to get reviews from ANY website. Right now the list is pretty long, but it's missing wish.com which is one of my biggest suppliers.

Very sad I can't use this app, because it almost meets everything I need - except for these 3 areas.

Big Overstock

Is the worst app I never saw; They have a Chat almost 24 hrs. But do not solve anything always said the engineers would resolve the issues and never happen.

The only reviews works ok are aliexpress, Amazon does not do anything

Bluebananas Co Uk

if you have a very small catalogue then it is fine , you have to import i product at a time.

Fashion Delights

I like the app so far. Only issue I have with it is, some stores on aliexpress which are top brands I'm unable to get reviews from. It stays loading for a very long time whilst I'm able to transfer reviews from lesser known brand stores with no problem and obviously the known brands stores have the best reviews.

Hautemode

I was hopeful for this app but it affected my Shopify theme's coding, preventing me from accessing my homepage to make edits. Shopify support opened a ticket with the developer and I emailed the developer twice and I didn't hear anything back. I wound up deleting the app. It's too bad because I really wanted to use it.

Meekuz

They are most helpful people, i have ever meet, i personally giving them 5+ Star, for their customer relationship, this app is very helpful, i will suggest more people for this app. You value my funds. Thank You Mr.Genius,