Review Pilot

Show customer reviews & rating badge & let your store fly high

Free

1 review

Shop@DVIJA

As soon as i installed this app, my website broke and none of the product pics were visible. Although i uninstalled the app my website continued to remain broken...
What the worst experience i had with your app....let me tell you what your app did to my website. The script in the below two code files were completely replaced with just letter "E" because of which all the products vanished from my website and just a letter E was displayed in place of each product. File 1: product-card-list.liquid
File 2: product-grid-item.liquid How could you write such a pathetic app?? thankfully i am a techie myself and i could easily figure out whats happening and luckily shopify maintains older versions of the files and hence i could revert to the older version safely. If this wasn't the case we were totally gone. VERY VERY VERY BAD application. Should be immediately removed from shopify. We have used so many apps from shopify but never had this kind of experience. You think you had made a review app but your app itself will get very bad reviews with such pathetic app.