Unlike other Review applications, in ReviewCaddy you have no limit for number of reviews and page views.
Review Reminder Email
Schedule emails for your buyers to remind them to write reviews on the products that they have purchased from your site.
Reviewers can share their opinion about products on their social media pages. You can also share the reviews on your Facebook page.
EMAIL US AT SUPPORT@REVIEWCADDY.COM TO SETUP THE REVIEWCADDY APP ON YOUR STORE!
ReviewCaddy helps sellers to collect reviews of the customer in a rich and interactive way on their purchased product. It's a powerful tool enriched with features that help sellers to listen to their customer's voice and make updates on the product pages. This helps increase the number of loyal and returning customers resulting in the consistent increase in revenue. The ability for the buyers to post reviews, rate products and share them on social media enhances the chances for the potential customers to quickly make a buying decision and develop a trust and bonding with the website. * Reviewer Badges (Verified buyer, Verified user, Anonymous user): ReviewCaddy
Salient Features of ReviewCaddy
- Reviewer Badges (Verified buyer, Verified user, Anonymous user): ReviewCaddy displays reviewer badges with each review, indicating whether the review is provided by a verified buyer, verified user or anonymous user. The application also provides the ability to block non-verified users to write reviews.
- Review Import/Export: The application provides the ability to Import reviews from different e-commerce sites and other sources. The application also allows you to export reviews.
- Unlimited Reviews: Unlike other review apps, in ReviewCaddy you have no limit on the number of reviews and page views.
- Review Reminder Email: The application gives you the ability to schedule the email for the buyers to remind them to write a review on the product that they have purchased on the site.
- Layout Manager: Layout Manager provides you the flexibility to optimize Review form, Review display and email templates.
- Social Sharing: ReviewCaddy allows reviewers to share their opinion about products on their social pages. This helps in spreading the reviews to a much larger audience, thereby driving more traffic to your site.
- Increase On-Site Conversions: Authentic and positive product reviews on your site can help in driving more traffic to your site, and eventually, increase sales.
- Build Trust with Visitors: The more verified reviews on your site more are the level of trust of your site visitors; they read reviews and spend more time on your site.
- Customer Engagement after the sale: Asking a buyer to write a review after they have purchased from your site is helpful to re-engage your loyal customers. You can also send them emails with a review form to make it convenient for them to write product reviews and ratings.
- Better SEO: Regular updates on the site with new and unique reviews help in enhancing SEO of your site. This increases the visibility of your products. Social sharing of reviews also helps in driving more traffic to your site.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The Review Caddy app has been useful for us to collect a lot more product reviews and especially product photos on our website. We did have some bugs at first when installing it on our site, but they were very helpful in correcting those bugs and making everything work properly quickly. We didn't want to spend a lot for reviews, so for the price, it's really a great option for us.
Great app with excellent features! Integration is quick and easy.
The app works very well and the support is excellent.
Steel Table Legs by Symmetry Hardware
This app broke my web site. First I tried the manual install because I like to know exactly what code is going where on my site. It didn't work. So I tried the auto install. It worked, but was really buggy. The CSS interfered with my theme and now I cannot uninstall it. I removed all the code from the product template and theme file but somehow it injected something I cannot find. So now I have errors on my page, broken CSS, and no response from support. Yay. Luckily the auto install chose a product template that I don't use on my site. However, most sites do use that template as it's the default one. It seems the devs went after all the features on this one, before testing out the basic function.