REVIEWS.io ‑ Product Reviews

REVIEWS.io ‑ Product Reviews

by Reviews.io

Keep Existing Reviews | Free Set-up & Import - Google Licensed

Amala Chai

Great customer service! Would definitely recommend it. They really help you onboard your widget onto your website

Duke of Lyon

The best all-encompassing review platform for product and company reviews, shoppable instagram widgets and more. Also one of a select few independent review websites that are partnered with Google to show seller ratings as an ad extension. Customer support that goes above and beyond - big thanks to Carlus for all of his help.

Swaledale

Brilliant experience getting started - Matt and Ciaran were on hand to integrate the app seamlessly. We received tons of great reviews within a few days, highly rated

The Other Saint

Thanks Glenn for your help with showing me how the app works - this was really useful. The app is really great. I feel you can really tailor it to your needs and after a little tour showing me the functionality, its a actually a really straightforward app to you use and an invaluable tool for my business.

Kathryns

Simple sign up and super easy setup to get the app active
Excellent onboarding from Glenn ( Welldone ) , the guy was very clear and explained how it all works. All round great app

First Mats Ltd

Really pleased with the service so far. I'm switching from Trustpilot due to them quadrupling the price of their already expensive service, and Reviews.io have been easy to work with and incredibly helpful so far, and I'm saving money. Their website is much easier to work with than the Trustpilot interface and I feel like I'm getting better customisation options for email templates etc. Adding the code to display reviews on the website is also very easy! Carlus has been a great help, setting up many of the features for me and sorting out all of my queries.

Tattooed Now !

To sign up and get everything up and running was super easy as Carlus did most of it for me and so my main concern, the set up, was just not a problem... really massively helpful and everything has been exactly what is promised. We are all very happy... Highly recommend...

MOROTAI

The app works great, the set-up was also easy and the customer support is also great. They took great care of my concerns and questions. I can definitely recommend it.

supplycache.com

The platform looks good and has an OK dashboard that I would consider revising, just to help with navigation. I do think Reviews.IO provides the most value for smaller merchants that may not be able to afford an enterprise-level platform which can be 2X the price or more. We had bumps in the road at first but with the integration complete, we now have a review platform that satisfies google's seller ratings requirements.

Smart Meals 💚

Great support from Shane and Carlus. Review.io impresses not only with the great features, but also with an excellent customer experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11