REVIEWS.io Product Reviews

REVIEWS.io Product Reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 1, 2023

App looks promising, was thinking of switching but can't import reviews from Loox. Reviews.io is asking for product SKUs associated with reviews and Loox does not include SKUs in the export. Loox is asking for a list of our products with IDs to ad SKUs and Shopify does not include product IDs in product export CSV.

Field Made Co
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 8, 2022

Definitely a lousy app. they don't help. stay away. There are positive fake reviews. or try and see.

Toptan Mezar Taşı
Turkey
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
Reviews.io replied December 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We apologise that you did not feel that you received a sufficient level of support from us. Please be assured that we do our utmost to ensure customer satisfaction. Our response time for contacting customers on the live chat is within 4 minutes after the initial enquiry is sent.

Our support team is available 21 hours a day due to the global reach, meaning that we are on hand to help customers when they need it most.

There's been no communication from you to our live chat function or any other platform for that matter. Therefore, we were unable to help you as we did not receive a query from you.

If you require assistance at any stage of adding our app: prior to, during or post instal, please be assured to contact our customer support team, who will help you promptly.

December 6, 2022

they are not helping. I downloaded it twice and then uninstalled it. Special thanks to Adam for your help.

Narcile: Hookah Accessories
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
Reviews.io replied December 7, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. It was a shame to learn you uninstalled our app before we could support you further. Yes, Adam is a great asset to the support team.

February 1, 2022

Stay well clear! I downloaded this app as I wanted to show all product reviews on every product page. I contacted customer services via email with the correct csv required to upload my previous reviews. They informed me they needed more information and if I wishes to upload more reviews it would be $99. This service is actually free with many other apps. They also sent me an email 20 minutes later, before enabling me to reply, saying they were wrapping up the conversation! Why?!? Give at least 24 hours for an email response, it’s not like I was wasting time on a live chat. I then deleted the app and I was called several times about why I had done so. I explained I did not want to discuss it further and blocked the number. They then persistently continued to call me from other numbers and left voice mail messages asking about my business goals. Absolutely appalling after I stated I no longer wanted to work with them. I have now used Fera.ai with no charges, easy to install (so haven’t needed to contact customer service) and app appeared exactly where and how I wished without editing any code.

Briggs & Things
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
Reviews.io replied February 1, 2022

Hi,

We are really sorry to hear the above and can only apologise that you didn't have the initial experience you were expecting.
We do take our client's feedback seriously. After seeing your original chat, prior to your review being left, our support and sales teams both reached out (crossed over, unfortunately) as just wanted to ensure you were receiving the support you needed.
It's really important to us that all of our clients get the assistance and advice they need and so we were keen to make sure that was offered to you also.

We have updated our records to ensure that are not contacted moving forward. If you do need anything please don't hesitate to contact us.
We wish you all the best with your reviews journey.

Kind Regards
The REVIEWS.io Team.

Edited January 24, 2022

I needed to export the CSV of all reviews on this platform before uninstalling the app (it's pretty pricey when compared to competitors), only to be advised that in order to export reviews I am required to UPGRADE to the next business plan. This is unheard of. I'd do my homework and avoid. UPDATE: I was not told that exporting reviews were possible without paying UNTIL I left this review. The below is the email I received from Reviews.io when I initially asked for the reviews to be exported: Hi Sarah, Thank you for getting back to me. As per conversation with my colleagues in the Sydney office, you can export your reviews but would need to upgrade to our Growing Business Plan , which can be done within the dashboard. Vilash from REVIEWS.io

The Original Organic Company
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Reviews.io replied January 24, 2022

We are always happy to export reviews upon cancellation which Cameron in our team assisted with and provided the file. We are sorry you weren't satisfied with our platform and wish you the best of luck and would be happy to welcome you back anytime.

August 16, 2021

I won't trust my customer review data with a company that advertised 14 days free trial but charges your credit card after one day? Not to mention that its the only shopify app that won't let you cancel now and only in 30 days. Would you?

MCDAVID
Thailand
Time spent using app: 3 months
Reviews.io replied August 16, 2021

Hi Jack,
We have tried contacting you today as I can see MCDAVID has been a customer of REVIEWS.io since May. The reason for your charge today was due to you adding a second account for ftroupethailand.com and not MCDAVID. I have de-activated and refunded this account for you as we couldn’t reach you by telephone, email or your chat messages. Our customer support team will be ready to assist if you wish to add this account again. Apology for the confusion.

May 11, 2021

Well, to make a long story short - on company plugin website they state that Question & Answer is avaliable in a Small Business plan. After conversation and paid for a developer to install that plugin on our website - they said "I apologize. The wording on the pricing plan page needs to be updated." If we knew that we would use differ plugin - not waste out time ! Lesson learned

RusticLand
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited May 20, 2021

Update to the saga - The Reviews app had an issue and none of the review requests were sent. I send several support requests regarding this issue and nothing was done. reviews agreed to refund my years subscription as i want to cancel but every time i ask were the rund is they seem to forget an=bout the agreement they made. I have now had to cont my credit card comapy to get the refund as the team at Reviews.IO simply can not be trusted Have yet to use the reviews.io plan as we are waiting to import reviews from our old app. The features look good from what i have seen. I signed for the Growing Business plan paying 12 months upfront, then also charged for the monthly plan! had the monthly charge refunded. To be honest they are quick to correct Keep an eye on your credit card statements.

Pool Store Canada
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 26, 2019

I want to remove my business from review.io but it wolud not let me. Need help resolving this immediately.

Comfy Sandals
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Reviews.io replied September 25, 2019

Hi Comfy Sandals, As a licensed Google Review Partner we are unable to remove profiles where genuine reviews have been left. This is a Google rule and one we have to follow. As a company who advocates genuine feedback we recommend replying to negative reviews rather than simply silencing your past customers. Your past customers hold the key to your future success.

May 18, 2019

There is no trial to try them out. All they want you to do is give them your CC information for $89. 1 star for fake advertising.

pogo-accounts.store
Poland
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Reviews.io replied May 18, 2019

Hi Pogo Accounts,

We do have a free trial.

If you sign up for a demo we will reach out and provide access very quickly. We do not have a CC form on our front end site.

Sorry for any confusion.