Reviews.io Review Platform

Reviews.io Review Platform

by Reviews.io

Google Licensed Review Platform | Product & Company Reviews

Comfy Sandals

I want to remove my business from review.io but it wolud not let me. Need help resolving this immediately.

September 25, 2019

Hi Comfy Sandals, As a licensed Google Review Partner we are unable to remove profiles where genuine reviews have been left. This is a Google rule and one we have to follow. As a company who advocates genuine feedback we recommend replying to negative reviews rather than simply silencing your past customers. Your past customers hold the key to your future success.

pogo-accounts.store

There is no trial to try them out. All they want you to do is give them your CC information for $89. 1 star for fake advertising.

May 18, 2019

Hi Pogo Accounts,

We do have a free trial.

If you sign up for a demo we will reach out and provide access very quickly. We do not have a CC form on our front end site.

Sorry for any confusion.
Reviews.io

Uptown American

I just downloaded this app, on shopify store its says no hidden fees and only $29 a month, once I downloaded the app , it showing me this plans for euro45 or euro85 ? whats going on here ?

Completepc4you

My account was closed at the end of December 2016, notice was give on the 1st of December 2016, I now checked my account and you charged me again on 30th January 2017, this is authorised payment and why have you used my card details without my authorisation? Call me asap on 07513691215