Reviews.io Product Reviews

Collect product, photo & video reviews to leverage trust.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Orsoko

Location Belgium

The app is not easy to understand at first. I had problem installing it. They have a great customer support!!! They did everything for me, they fixed the many issues I had. Specially a BIG thanks to Adam and your patience! The app works perfectly fine on my website.

GoodBuy

Location Germany

We have compared many assessment tools. With reviews.io, the price-performance ratio convinced us. Now we have been using it for about a year. The implementation needs some development knowledge. But here you get great help from the support. We have all the functions we need and it works fine.

Vetopia

Location Hong Kong SAR

We had ups and downs for a while with reviews.io but it seems to work smoothly now.
Our success manager Andrew is willing to help the best he can and is doing a good job so far.

Popov Leather

Everything was going well until the actual implementation of the widgets and import of our reviews file. The developers replaced our previous reviews widget on a LIVE PUBLISHED THEME which did not work. So all our products were showing "0 Reviews." When I reached out to my account manager and customer support, they told me it would take up to 2 BUSINESS DAYS to reverse or fix this problem. So I have to sit here and wait 2 days for you to fix your mess-up? Why did you develop on a live theme? I switched because customer service was slower on stamped, but at least they knew what they were doing. I do not have the confidence the rest of our platform is suitable if you can't even manage this simple task. UPDATE: The account manager escalated this to their CEO/CTO and the matter has been handled exceptionally. They stand behind their product.

Hair Supply

Good review platform and more affordable than the alternatives. UI could use some work as the initial setup took a bit longer than expected compared to other review platforms I've tried. Also missing some things like statistics on reminder invites, but they assured me that would be available soon.

Winetobefine

Location Germany

Es ist sehr leicht das System mit Shopify zu Verbinden und Bewertungen zu Sammeln.
Bei Problemen und Fragen ist der Support und die Technik/Entwickler super hilfreich und schnell per Chat zu erreichen.

Ohh Deer

We've been using the app now for the better part of a year. We've found it easy to work and is has great visibility on Google. It was far cheaper than Trustpilot and the customer facing teams have been good. We recently moved another of our brands over to Reviews.io and I have to say, Carlus really stood out. He ensured we were onboarded successfully, was always quick to respond and helped troubleshoot where necessary - he certainly stood out.

Deako

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wonderful support and fantastic product! It's really helping gauge feedback for customers and help assist more people quicker. There are limitations and the cost for add-ons is a little steep but what can ya do, I still love reviews.io

Lunar Lighting

Really great straightforward app with caring customer service. They keep helping me and I am very appreciative.

RinseKit

There are some limitations with the app in terms of automations, but customer service is really helpful and always available.

Previous 1