Reviews.io ‑ Product Reviews

#1 Product Review Platform on G2

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Hair Supply

Good review platform and more affordable than the alternatives. UI could use some work as the initial setup took a bit longer than expected compared to other review platforms I've tried. Also missing some things like statistics on reminder invites, but they assured me that would be available soon.

Winetobefine

Es ist sehr leicht das System mit Shopify zu Verbinden und Bewertungen zu Sammeln.
Bei Problemen und Fragen ist der Support und die Technik/Entwickler super hilfreich und schnell per Chat zu erreichen.

Ohh Deer

We've been using the app now for the better part of a year. We've found it easy to work and is has great visibility on Google. It was far cheaper than Trustpilot and the customer facing teams have been good. We recently moved another of our brands over to Reviews.io and I have to say, Carlus really stood out. He ensured we were onboarded successfully, was always quick to respond and helped troubleshoot where necessary - he certainly stood out.

Deako

Wonderful support and fantastic product! It's really helping gauge feedback for customers and help assist more people quicker. There are limitations and the cost for add-ons is a little steep but what can ya do, I still love reviews.io

Lunar Lighting

Really great straightforward app with caring customer service. They keep helping me and I am very appreciative.

RinseKit

There are some limitations with the app in terms of automations, but customer service is really helpful and always available.

Paws in Padstow

I found the app itself did not provide sufficient guidance on how to use it with Shopify and didn't realise there was different code for using widgets until I contacted support. 5 stars otherwise. (I did not use the auto-install feature, but installed the code myself so cannot comment on that part) However, on both occasions I contacted support, they were very helpful and I am pleased with how things are going. In a short amount of time, rich snippets and our Reviews.io business profile appeared in Google SERPs so Google does clearly value the service provided by Reviews.io.... but what I love the most about this platform is that I get to own my business' reviews and do what I want with them... unlike another well known reviews platform.

Cleva

Integrating Reviews.io onto our bespoke Shopify site was simple but what I have appreciated most is the quick and professional turnaround from the support teams (& live chat) whenever I have had a question or issue.

Soundbops

The app works well. Easy integration. Good timeline and guide. Dashboard comprehensive and comprehensible. Excellent introduction from Ciaran.

Musclegun UK

Would definitely recommend. Great technical support from Mollie and Dylan in customer support who quickly dealt with a review widget code issue which they resolved by editing the necessary code as soon as we made contact and removed any complications with trying to resolve the issue ourselves.

Previous 1