REVIEWS.io : Product Reviews

REVIEWS.io : Product Reviews | Reviews

by Reviews.io

Google Licensed. Text, Photo & Video Reviews. Plus Q&A.

Lunar Lighting

Really great straightforward app with caring customer service. They keep helping me and I am very appreciative.

RinseKit

There are some limitations with the app in terms of automations, but customer service is really helpful and always available.

Paws in Padstow

I found the app itself did not provide sufficient guidance on how to use it with Shopify and didn't realise there was different code for using widgets until I contacted support. 5 stars otherwise. (I did not use the auto-install feature, but installed the code myself so cannot comment on that part) However, on both occasions I contacted support, they were very helpful and I am pleased with how things are going. In a short amount of time, rich snippets and our Reviews.io business profile appeared in Google SERPs so Google does clearly value the service provided by Reviews.io.... but what I love the most about this platform is that I get to own my business' reviews and do what I want with them... unlike another well known reviews platform.

For Dignity

I switched to this reviews app and have been so impressed with the support team. They have assisted in integrating the widgets, email booster send-outs and fixing any bugs; politely and promptly. Even after a setup bag, they have understood the impact on my small business and ROI and responded appropriately. Thanks, Reviews.io team!

Cleva

Integrating Reviews.io onto our bespoke Shopify site was simple but what I have appreciated most is the quick and professional turnaround from the support teams (& live chat) whenever I have had a question or issue.

Soundbops

The app works well. Easy integration. Good timeline and guide. Dashboard comprehensive and comprehensible. Excellent introduction from Ciaran.

Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd

This is an excellent app! The only reason I give a 4 star review, is the pricing. If not for the pricing I would absolutely give a solid 5 star or higher if possible! Would be awesome to have lower pricing if you were not using all the features. Reviews.io is fairly easy to use; their customer service is spot on! We have approximately 9600 'one only' individual products, so pretty hard to place a review on products.

On the other hand; having a customer verified review system on your store gives legitimacy to your site. Honest reviews from true customers - positive or negative, it's that little extra that counts. The customers need to make an informed choice of buying from us or another online/brick n' mortar store. We use the sidebar review for overall Company reviews - 117 reviews on our site since we integrated with reviews.io about a year ago, with more customer verified reviews on our google account. We often have phone in customers that mention the reviews they have seen on our site.

If you are interested in seeing how we use the reviews sidebar, go to our website - https://abmotorsports.ca