REVIEWS.io : Product Reviews

REVIEWS.io : Product Reviews

by Reviews.io

Google Licensed. Text, Photo & Video Reviews. Plus Q&A.

KetoPint

Learning this platform with so easy. Thank you, Carlus for the assistance with Keto Pint's account.

Assots London

I would highly recommend reviews.io. They have plans suiting all scales of business with an excellent and prompt support team. Cameron is a great asset to the company as well. He was super helpful with all things from providing us the best suited plan to its implementation on the account. Must have!!

Herbal Essentials Skincare

Glenn was really helpful in taking me through the platform and showing me everything that can be achieved with Review.io. I can't wait to get started!

SportHacks

Awesome service! Great product! The best review platform by far. We are very happy with the product & the team supporting us with every issue.

Pittsburgh Spray

Top notch way to collect reviews amazing integrations with klavyio and great support there the best!

September 3, 2021

I'm glad you are liking the solution.

GETFOODI

Was definitely worth it switching over from Stamped.io to Reviews.io! Huge shoutout to Kehan for explaining the POWERFUL functionalities of the app in helping to accelerate our business growth and also MASSIVE thanks to Andrew & Cameron from the ANZ customer support team for being there to help me with installation & my incessant questions during Aussie hours.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your review! Its great to hear that the switch over went well.

JACK1T

Great app and comms from Glenn and the wider team at Reviews. Super easy to set-up and collect reviews.

August 31, 2021

Glad you are getting on well with the App.

GORNATION

Great review app, it is worth every cent! The support is really great as well, Nicola from the support team was able to help me out very fast and competent! We would recommend reviews.io

August 31, 2021

Thanks for recommending us. Your support means so much!

Paperless Life

We have switched from a free App to Reviews.io and it was a very good decision. I love the layout and the options I have! great work and the support is very fast and perfect!

August 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the review. Glad to hear you're loving the app. :-)

Two Worlds Designs

The app is really great and easy to use, but much more important to me is the 10/10 support.
The developers helped me a lot by fixing bugs themselves and the team was very nice all the time even if i had multiple issues in a row.
Thanks a lot!

August 21, 2021

Im glad we have met you expectations. We pride ourselves on having more developers than sales people.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16