REVIEWS.io ‑ Product Reviews

REVIEWS.io ‑ Product Reviews

by Reviews.io

Keep Existing Reviews | Free Set-up & Import - Google Licensed

Wave Spas

Truly fantastic solution, super easy to integrate, and a great team to work with. I love their dashboard as well as the way you can combine relevant reviews. The social tools are also increadable.

BODYGYM Fitness

This app is exactly what we needed when we started looking at upgrading our review platform. While other apps have annual contract minimums or very very high fees associated Reviews.io was perfect for allowing us a great customer experience and allowing us to grow under their app. 5 out of 5

Reformed Film Lab

I've bene using Reviews.io for about 8 months now and couldn't be happier. The support staff is great and quick to answer any questions I've had. My customers love writing reviews for our company and the process that Review.io has is super easy for them to use. Love the fact that Google picks up the review rating and shows it on my ads as well as my google listing. Purchased a years service to save some cash and will be renewing next year!

Window Film World

Customers love it, Google loves it, and we get to scale our customer support experience because of it

Judi Glover Art

We looked at a few options as we wanted both a place for our customers to know that our reviews are verified so they can trust them while also allowing these reviews to be seen by Google. The main area that stood out with reviews.io is the support, Vilash in business development and both Amador and Carlus in customer success have been excellent. We asked a lot of questions and they were really helpful and proactive. This stood them apart from others and I'm happy with our decision and implementation.

Scoot City Ltd

I've been using REVIEWS.io for nearly 1 year now and they are excellent. They've always provided instant support and have helped me with some suggestions to boost my review conversion rates. The reviews in which you receive are all invite-only, so you getting only quality reviews that have are been verified. I would highly recommend REVIEWS.io to any growing business.

Noxen

Great app, it has been super helpful to have this linking through to Google. We have quick communication with our account manager Cam. Recommend!

Maine Furniture Co.

Very easy platform to use. Carlus helped us set up our review widgets. He was very friendly, had great communication, fast responses and all in all great to work with.

Gym Direct

I used this app to help increase company reviews and collect product reviews whereby customers can also upload pics and videos. Love that Reviews.io has creative widgets and functions to ensure your store is displaying the reviews on the website and social media in an aesthetically appealing way. Cameron from the reviews team was super helpful every step of the way and very prompt in his responses. Smooth onboarding proces.

Kapow Meggings

We've been using reviews.io for around 12 months now and it's been wonderful – easy to use interface and daily management, and lots of widgets to choose from. Their support team has copped many questions from us and they've been polite and very helpful on every occasion. Highly recommend this app for people wanting a cost-effective way to use reviews and build customer trust.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12