REVIEWS.io: Product & Photo

REVIEWS.io: Product & Photo

by Reviews.io

Google Licensed Review Platform | Product & Company Reviews

Destiny Outlet

the app is great and the support is better i want to specially thank cameron for going out of his way to help me out.

May 18, 2020

Thank you for the review, it means a lot to REVIEWS.io and will certainly let Cameron know.

Hanako Therapies

The support was fantastic, Cameron has been a big help. The app fits easily into my shopify store thanks

Oceans Alive Health

Easy to integrate and easy for customers to use.
I'm not a big fan of the layout of the dashboard on their website, that can definitely be optimised for better user design... but I can't fault their customer service!
My questions get promptly resolved.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are currently working hard to improve & simplify our dashboard design. We should have a new version of the dashboard live by the end of February 2020.

Tippsy Sake

great customer service! really thorough support upon replacing Yotpo and integrating their platform. thansk!

IGIGI / COUTURME

After I wrote the review below (where I gave 2 stars), the CEO has contacted me and has provided amazing customer experience, installations and customization for my store. I am very happy now with the service and will continue to use the app.
----------------
"Very expensive, yet the support and performance are inadequate. No documentation on widget set up, waisted 2 hours on back and forth with the rep on the chat, after which he offered to do a 1-minute job for a $99. My emails have not been sending out for months and only after a follow up this is being promised to be resolved. I am looking for an alternative app."

January 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm really sorry, there is no excuse 'we dropped the ball'. In this instance, we let our client down. We have spoken to the customer service team about this issue to make sure this does not happen again. As a gesture of goodwill we have refunded the months subscription. We have also offered free installation and upgrade.

The Black Bow Jewelry Company

We have been looking for an advanced Review App for a while. We originally had a cheaper one, but site reviews were not being sent up to Google!

Upon learning more, we found that our most important requirement was the ability to send Site reviews to Google. Most of the others that CAN do this charge SO MUCH that we felt their cost was too high. We went through Google's official list of partner providers (https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2375474?hl=en) and found Reviews.io as well as a few others.

We tried Reviews.io and have been very happy. They went out of their way to add review widgets throughout our site and provided quite a bit of support in getting things exactly the way that we wanted. The complete install took about 2 weeks, but we are now very happy with the product and the legitimacy that it added to our site.

Collide Records

Reviews.io makes it very easy to get customer feedback for our website. Easily integrated with Shopify and Google.

BOXRAW

The Reviews app is perfect. It integrates well with our site, looks great and importantly functions flawlessly. Our experience with the Reviews customer service team is always a pleasure. No matter the issue, we've received quick replies and have worked together to find a solution every time. A special mention to Dan for his continued efforts helping us.

October 1, 2019

Thank you Boxraw for the amazing feedback.

Inspyer Lighting

We've just started using this app but it is already generating good results. We love the Social integration, Shopify integration, the ability for customers to add pictures to the reviews and the support we have received. A good value app.

Nostalgia Cases

Does the job seamlessly and support are very helpful. I'm now using on multiple sites and would definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3