Product Reviews by REVIEWS.io

Lightning fast product review widgets plus free review import.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dextro Energy*

Location Germany

Great APP to collect reviews. Customer support is great. If you have any problems, you will be helped immediately.

Ben Garelick

Love this app! Really easy to collect reviews. The interface is very user-friendly and our customers find it easy as well to write a review. Shows on Google ads once you have 100 reviews as well! Highly recommend.

Wild And Stone

I'm new to these apps so I can't comment on the overall experience just yet, but I did want to come here initially to show my thanks to the Support & Dev teams. Incredible levels of support and every issue I've needed help with has been taken on and fixed/implemented in a friendly and quick manner. Thanks for all your help so far!

Layered Lounge

Time spent using app About 1 month

THE way forward for collecting reviews. We were with a previous review company for a number of years but the help/integrations/functionality were not a patch on Reviews.io. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Service is superb!

LoLivia Kinderkleding

Location Belgium

Great app for reviews! Somehow my customers actually respond to review requests!
Great support team also!

Performance Block

Location Australia

By far the best platform to centralise and receive reviews! The support is amazing and reply quicker than I can. I highly recommend.

Cilek Kids Room

Reviews.io has great features, innovative backend and superb support team. Highly recommend it. The video first review request emails are really rocks. If your crownd are millenials, REviews.io is a definite go.

Gift Moments

Time spent using app About 1 year

Unfortunately we had issues mapping unique identifiers for google shopping, so could no longer continue using reviews.io. But they reached out and took my previous review productively so this doesn't happen to anyone else. Support were always great.

July 29, 2022

We normally use either GTIN or MPN to match your reviews with your products in Google Shopping.

This in most cases is the most reliable and recommended way to match.

Unfortunately, because your products didn't have GTIN or MPN it was a challenge to match.

KURI PAI

Bisher fantastisch. Ich bin gerade noch am Einrichten von REVIEWS.io
Besonders wichtig für mich war/ist der Import von bestehenden Bewertungen, die ich über die Shopify Bewertung-App gesammelt hatte. Über den Support ist das möglich und alles war an einem Abend erledigt. Ich bin begeistert!

bamtoo

Location Germany

great support, Monika helped me out a lot. The UGC feature is very handy and for small shops its a great integration

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30