Revit ‑ Google Reviews

Get More Trust and Sales by Adding Real Reviews to Your Store

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

The Home Quarter

I had a simple issue when installing & the customer service was quick, helpful & friendly. The plugin also looks great on my website.

Sancars

Really easy to use. Nothing much to configure. Just install and see the update. I would love to see the update to the badge to be automatic rather than updating via the app but then I suppose it might be integrated into the next version app. Excellent support! Highly Recommended.

The Geelong Vape Co.

I use this app on 2 different business websites. I had a small problem installing on one but got the help l needed from support. Great app simple yet effective.

Chocolat Michel Cluizel

Very good app! I definitely recommend it. Great response, within an hour. A very quick & easy install.

DroneDealer

Tolle App und erstklassiger Support! Great app and first class support!
Excellente application et support de première classe !

Device.pl

Nice app :) Great support, they very quick made all my desired changes.
Very easy and simple configuration.

Peak Ales

Absolutely brilliant and it's free, get my Google Reviews on my site. Very helpful team with a very quick turn around, highly recommend for Google Reviews

noord®

Really nice little widget. Missing optimization for mobile. Would be great if Widget disappears on mobile version after customer begins to scroll. In Gerald great work. Will come back if optimized for mobile.

April 18, 2021

Hi,
Thank you very much for the kind review.
We always available to our users' requests if some customization is needed.
Please contact us for any changes or customization via our support in the app.

Thanks!

Apple Shelving Business

Best service. I contact to support ask for add a feature. And they did it over a night. This is incredible. Highly recommended. The first i have to leave a review on shopify marketplace.

The Fight Factory

Clean and tidy widget. Support was amazing, helped me with an enquiry straight away. This app should have more 5 star reviews imo. Cheers