AliReviews: AliExpress Reviews

AliReviews: AliExpress Reviews

by zegsu

AliExpress Reviews Importer, Photo Review App, Bulk CSV Import

Red Robin

Used this app to import Ali express reviews. It did this well and also added star ratings on product pages etc. I upgraded one version as I was happy with the app and wanted access to more reviews. The support from the team has been top notch whenever I need something looked at.

Beauty by Kleo

I tried a couple of different review apps then came across this one which works perfectly. With my theme I have tabs in my product description one being reviews, except the reviews were showing below my product description. (This was the same for each app I tried) I emailed support and straight away they responded with a resolution :) Now my reviews show in the spot I requested. I also had emailed the other apps but these guys helped me straight away. This is a really good app if you are looking to easily import reviews from AliExpress and manage them in a dashboard, it also has settings so the reviews can match the style of your store and has awesome customer support! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a AliExpress review app!! You can view it on beautybykleo.com

VENOSSA

Their support team is communicative and reaching out fastly, i think app's theme is looking good at least highly meet my requires. Support team took care of my problems and thank you !

October 4, 2020

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for your feedback. As discussed, emails were not getting delivered to you as a different email address is mapped to your Shopify store. Thank you for providing us with the correct email address and we were able to communicate to you with the answers to your queries. Please feel free to reach out to us for any other questions or concerns.

Stay safe!
Arpit
Zegsu Support

FliFashion

I added this app to my store, paid for Plus plan, but could not get it to show on my store, bad app :(

September 28, 2020

Dear Merchant,

We are sorry you had to face this issue, however, it's quite strange that your store is password protected and any emails that we send to your email address, requesting for more details ends up being undelivered!

We would like to understand what went wrong so that we can fix the issue that you had to face. You have the option to leverage the support tab in our app or directly contact us from Shopify's app dashboard, however, we have not received any support requests from you. We would appreciate if you can send us more details on this issue so that we can look into it.

Stay safe!
Arpit
Zegsu Support

HispaCannabis

Hola, la aplicación es muy buena, fácil de usar y muy intuitiva; la atención al cliente es estupenda. Sin duda alguna, tendré en cuenta esta aplicación para mis otras tiendas. Gracias

September 25, 2020

Estimado comerciante,

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios. Después de señalar este problema, lo solucionamos de inmediato y lo solucionamos ahora. También hemos respondido a su consulta por correo electrónico. Háganos saber si necesita más ayuda.

¡Mantenerse a salvo!
Soporte Zegsu

snk-shop.fr

Superbe application, le plan gratuit me convient totalement, le sav est très rapide, cela fait plaisir. Une idée d'amélioration : j'aurais aimer qu'il n'y ais pas d"etoiles vides quand nos articles n'ont pas d'avis.

Happily Curated

Used this app to import reviews from AliExpress - pretty seamless. I quite liked the bulk CSV import feature as well which saves a lot of time. Support response time is super quick. Highly recommended.

Cursos Live

Muy buena aplicación, fácil de entender. La recomiendo!

blaydey

Great for the price, very responsive customer support when I contacted them with an issue for an issue. Awesome !

Bskonhet.com