AliReviews AliExpress Reviews

AliReviews AliExpress Reviews

by zegsu

Ali Reviews Aliexpress review importer & review app for store

PortablesSupreme

Amazing app! Really helped me set up my website nice and fast. Wish the free plan had a bit more features but otherwise it's good.

TenToeTech

The best Review app Ive found up until now, after trying Loox and alike. The main advantage this has is that it displays a "verified" check next to the review which has actually helped increase conversions by a few percent. Also you get to filter the reviews that you import pretty well. Id recommend it!

aszune™

Bonjour, super applications pour mettre des avis, je recommande à 100% je dirais mème que ces mieux que loox

Sportsman Specialty Products

The integration was smooth. My product pages look complete with the customer reviews now. I am already getting more sales. Thank you, developers :)

June 19, 2020

We are glad to know you are getting more sales already! Thank you for your support :)

Lauren Alexandra Fashion

It doesn´t work. I installed and uninstalled it 3 times and it never worked. Customer support is lousy, practically nonexistent.

June 28, 2020

Dear Merchant,

We can see that you’ve installed our app only once, and not 3 times as mentioned in the review. We also want to mention that we haven’t received any emails from you asking for support, so we are not really sure how you’ve claimed in your review that the support is “lousy, practically nonexistent”?

We also tried to contact you proactively after you posted the review but you havent responded to us.

Can you let us know what challenges are you having with the app so that we can address them and make our app experience better for you?

Without a proper feedback/justification, this review appears plain fake !

ATHLE7ICO

The review widget is beautiful and can be displayed on the product page as well as the home page. 100% recommended for every Shopify store.

Vibrant Activewear

This is an excellent, quality app & the support team is quick to respond and very friendly. They even assisted with generic questions regarding my Shopify store! 5 stars without a doubt.

SUBREENA

The best app.... and is very important in any store ...Experience more than wonderful and I advise everyone to use in their stores for ease of use and its importance in managing sales and follow-up... highly recommended