Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

by Vishal Garg

Amazon Reviews, Etsy Reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ebay Reviews

Fairywill Electric Toothbrush

This app is so powerful. I just install yesterday and enter the asin, today I find many reviews under my products. So amazing it does. And also the customer is very kind and helpful, she/he replys to me very quickly and useful. I like the app and the customer very much. Recommend!

Fearless Sports

very bad, I have been paying for 3 or 4 months and nothing is happening, no review from amazon to my shop, I am very disappointed about it.

April 1, 2019

You should ask to support for help before giving one star review.

Vecelo furniture

Easy to use,warm support after sale. we know less about the code. The developer immediately contact us,help our store edit code, add review star badge under product title. store's feeling looks better now. If your Amamzon store has a lot of reviews, this is a Good Apps.

NUTRILOVERS | #WissenWasDrinIst

App does what it is supposed to do. Surface is good to use.
Customer support is fast and very supportive.
Helped us to fix problems and custom requests immediately.

Vishal provides really awesome support. If for any reason you have issues with the App, he will make it work for you, even the problem is related to the theme. Really great!

Think Board

5 stars. Love it. Makes our site look much more credible now :) He also helped customize it a little!

ORACURA

Installed this app on my store. Very helpful app. Highly recommended to scale up orders. The developer also helped us in customization.

Probelle Beauty - We Healthify Your Beauty

Excellent tool! IT helps our customers get an understanding of the products from other marketplaces! Support is great too! They helped me a lot in the installation of the tool to our new website!

ZoCo Products

Excellent app - extremely easy to use. I had an issue and contacted Vishal and he fixed my problem right away. Highly recommend.

U.S.A. SUPPLEMENTS

Great app, does the job very well especially if you don't have many products then adding ASINs manually are not that time consuming, and support is good as well.

Shaped

I got this app yesterday on my website. It synced amazon reviews very quickly but then I did not like how it was displayed along with my products so I contacted Vishal hoping he could help me and yes, he did! This morning I got an email from him saying that he went to my website theme and changed the way it was displayed. Now my product detail page looks awesome with all the reviews. I am very happy and I will use this app forever!!