Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

by Vishal Garg

Amazon Reviews, Etsy Reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ebay Reviews

yeskamo

This APP is easy to install and the customer service is in time and satisfactory. They helped me. Really nice.

Synergee

This app allows you to have your reputation from Amazon on your website. It shows your customers they they can trust you and your products. Great product.

Also, the customer service from Vishal was top of the line. We requested things to improve the app and in less than 12 hours they changes were made on multiple occasions.

Freshfield Naturals

We started selling on Amazon before pushing people to our website and needed to show that our products are already used and selling. This app solved that problem for us. Not only that, but the developer of this app was EXTREMELY helpful!

CrediThink

Awesome Customer Service!!!!!
Thank you, Vishal!
Now I know why this app is rated as 5-star Application.

hockeyshipper

The App works exactly as advertised. I now have Amazon reviews showing up on my shopify store for my products that I sell in both my shopify store and on Amazon. You can pick and choose which products you want to show the reviews and leave the others alone. Great app.

Customer support from Vishal has been very quick and so very helpful in getting the reviews to show exactly where I want them to in my Theme. Great work Vishal.

Pets Are Kids Too

It was certainly helpful for getting my Amazon reviews over to Shopify. The customer support is great as well!

Ridgeback Yoga

Easy to set up. I needed support as my reviews were not loading at first, and they responded within 24 hours and fixed it.
Looks great on our site. Very clean.

Ioffe Biotechnologies Inc.

It does exactly what I need, and support is fantastic. We're in Canada, so our reviews are on Amazon.ca, and I was happy to find that this works on all international platforms.

Colin & Bella

What an amazing app! I now have all of my Amazon reviews on my website. As of right now we only fulfill through Amazon, and its so nice to be able to take advantage of all of our hard work we've put into selling on Amazon. Vishal is incredibly helpful too. I sent him an email expecting that I'd probably never get an answer, and I had a response within 20 minutes. He really takes care to walk you through and ensure it's up and running. I will definitely recommend this app to all of my friends on Shopify.

SCANDINOVIA - USA

This is great apps!! And the customer service is awesome!! Vishal has helped me set up the whole thing since I had issues!