Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

by Vishal Garg

Amazon Reviews, Etsy Reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ebay Reviews

Military.Direct

Excellent app. Very simple and effective and excellent support from the app creator. Thanks would definitely recommend.

Playz - Fun for all ages!

This is a good app that does exactly what it says it does, and Vishal was very quick to respond when I needed help.

The only thing that I suggest is making the app's interface easier to understand. The FAQ page says to use the "import tab" for bulk syncing multiple ASIN, and it took me about 30 min of searching to realize that this isn't offered in the lowest tier package. Also, the code snippets on the install guide page are blank.

Other than that, it works great once you figure it out and I'll probably use it again when the need arises.

OneNightOnly.co.za

The app does exactly what it is supposed to but the jewel in the crown is the support I received from Vishal. Quick, professional assistance to help us tweak the UX. 5 Stars all the way!!

UrBestSelf

Exactly what we needed! This app is amazing to profit from the reviews you already collected on amazon. Simply connect each product in your shop with the ASIN and you are good to go. Also, you can import older reviews collected from former apps and allow customers to add their reviews via your shop, as well. It's kind of all in one.

On top of that, the support is super fast, helpful and ambitious.

Pomelo Best

Great APP and customer support, the reviews I imported from my Amazon store have some display problems at first, but the developer helps me to fix it very quickly, thanks!

NJ Commerce

Great app, it shows product reviews from Amazon on your website. Product reviews are shown below the product title and full reviews are shown at the product page. If you have any problems, customer support is very helpful.

Lonolife V2

Great app! Works well and Vishal's support is prompt and amazing. Would love to see this app grow!

Integrity Chef

Solid customer support, Vishal is great!

Fomi Care

Great app and excellent customer service! Thank you!

Steenshoney

The App is great and the support from Vishal is AWESOME

Super fast to install and get up and running. I reached out to Vishal for some advice as the format was not quite what I was after and he just logged in and tweaked things for me

Really impressed with the level of service and love how I can bring through all my Amazon reviews instantly

Great job thanks, Vishal!