Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

by Vishal Garg

Import reviews from amazon, etsy, aliexpress and other stores

Teenologyhair.com

We have been primarily selling on Amazon until now, and we have Amazon reviews that we want to use on our Shopify site. This app is the perfect solution since it imports our Amazon reviews into our Shopify store. Shopify customers can submit reviews as well. The app is super easy to setup -- it took just a few minutes to enter our Amazon ASINs into Shopify, and a short while later, our Amazon reviews appeared on our Shopify product pages. After installing this app, we asked the developer (Vishal) to edit our code so the reviews lined up properly with our page, and he did it right away and it looks perfect. Vishal also moved the reviews higher on our product pages, which looks better and makes them more visible. Vishal was very responsive -- note that he is in India, so due to the time difference, it can take half a day or so to hear back from him sometimes; at certain times of the day (early morning for me), he responded right away; be patient, he will get back to you. Vishal also made some other helpful recommendations for our site. This app is a good value and will help us convert customers and make more sales by providing shoppers with helpful customer feedback.

Me Books Official Store

Vishal has been nothing but a great help. Really enjoyed using this app. It is necessary to have some basic and peripheral coding knowledge, but it is really nothing major

Cheer Collection

Takes much more than the 2 trial days to integrate, as support is in India. The bulk upload on ASIN's only works for certain plans, so you need to add one by one, that can take a long time as shopify does not have your ASIN's. The dev, offered to do it if I give it to him in a file, so that was nice.

Support is out of India so it takes about 24 hours to respond. I have no idea if this works as I am still waiting for their support to look at why it's not working for me. I will update once this is done and works for me.

LuLu

The app is not working as expected and the programmer doesn't respond anymore. We will have to look for something else and request a refund.

Bold Retail

Wonderful app and top notch service! Developer helped us to integrate perfectly. See for yourself at https://bold.direct/

SHEPHY

This is a fantastic app, well designed, incredibly easy to set up and use and the most amazing support from its developer, Vishal.

X-Doria

Vishal was great to work with and assisted in some of the coding we needed to move things around a little more custom than the app had. The transfer of the reviews was quick and smooth.

yeskamo

This APP is easy to install and the customer service is in time and satisfactory. They helped me. Really nice.

Synergee

This app allows you to have your reputation from Amazon on your website. It shows your customers they they can trust you and your products. Great product.

Also, the customer service from Vishal was top of the line. We requested things to improve the app and in less than 12 hours they changes were made on multiple occasions.

Freshfield Naturals

We started selling on Amazon before pushing people to our website and needed to show that our products are already used and selling. This app solved that problem for us. Not only that, but the developer of this app was EXTREMELY helpful!