Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

by Vishal Garg

Import reviews from amazon, etsy, aliexpress and other stores

Me Books Official Store

Vishal has been nothing but a great help. Really enjoyed using this app. It is necessary to have some basic and peripheral coding knowledge, but it is really nothing major

Bold Retail

Wonderful app and top notch service! Developer helped us to integrate perfectly. See for yourself at https://bold.direct/

SHEPHY

This is a fantastic app, well designed, incredibly easy to set up and use and the most amazing support from its developer, Vishal.

X-Doria

Vishal was great to work with and assisted in some of the coding we needed to move things around a little more custom than the app had. The transfer of the reviews was quick and smooth.

yeskamo

This APP is easy to install and the customer service is in time and satisfactory. They helped me. Really nice.

Synergee

This app allows you to have your reputation from Amazon on your website. It shows your customers they they can trust you and your products. Great product.

Also, the customer service from Vishal was top of the line. We requested things to improve the app and in less than 12 hours they changes were made on multiple occasions.

Freshfield Naturals

We started selling on Amazon before pushing people to our website and needed to show that our products are already used and selling. This app solved that problem for us. Not only that, but the developer of this app was EXTREMELY helpful!

CrediThink

Awesome Customer Service!!!!!
Thank you, Vishal!
Now I know why this app is rated as 5-star Application.

hockeyshipper

The App works exactly as advertised. I now have Amazon reviews showing up on my shopify store for my products that I sell in both my shopify store and on Amazon. You can pick and choose which products you want to show the reviews and leave the others alone. Great app.

Customer support from Vishal has been very quick and so very helpful in getting the reviews to show exactly where I want them to in my Theme. Great work Vishal.

Pets Are Kids Too

It was certainly helpful for getting my Amazon reviews over to Shopify. The customer support is great as well!