Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

by Vishal Garg

Import reviews from amazon, etsy, aliexpress and other stores

Lonolife V2

Great app! Works well and Vishal's support is prompt and amazing. Would love to see this app grow!

Integrity Chef

Solid customer support, Vishal is great!

Fomi Care

Great app and excellent customer service! Thank you!

Steenshoney

The App is great and the support from Vishal is AWESOME

Super fast to install and get up and running. I reached out to Vishal for some advice as the format was not quite what I was after and he just logged in and tweaked things for me

Really impressed with the level of service and love how I can bring through all my Amazon reviews instantly

Great job thanks, Vishal!

Beachcoco

This is very useful app. And it works great! 100% satisfied with the result.
I had a little issue with installing with my theme but the customer service set up in correct way and fixed right away. Very impressed with their service. I really appreciate your work!! Thanks!

Mymakeup Store1

I used Vishal's review downloading service to get all my reviews from my Amazon listing, and he was super efficient and effective. He had it done within a few hours and just perfect. I had asked Vishal to set up the csv file, so it would work with the product reviews app on shopify and he did it perfectly. I really appreciate it, thank you.

Regards
Jacqueline

Cles Usb Moweek

Very good application and not expensive for little shop.
The support is reactive for answer at questions.

Thank you so much.

La Courtisane

FANTASTIC APPS!
Customer service perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natural Acres

Great product. Brings in all of your amazon reviews with options on how / what is visible. Highly recommend this product!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next