Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

From $5.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
December 27, 2022

Importify is always quick to respond to their customer. I am using this app on my other two stores. Whenever I contact their customer support, they answer me promptly. Great service!

Velasca By MRJ
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 26, 2022

This is a must-have app for my store to import reviews from Amazon. It is perfect and working and saves my time as I can filter reviews.

GMLoGMD™
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 23, 2022

Importify is our favorite app for importing reviews. The review importing process is clean and simple. Moreover, the review schema markup feature is awesome. It can show reviews in the Google search. Valuable app.

Girl Power Fitness
Mexico
Time spent using app: 13 days
December 21, 2022

It is a terrific app. The language translating feature is useful. We can translate reviews from any language to English. Good app! I will recommend this app.

CLASSIC CURVE
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 11 days
December 19, 2022

I can't describe how much I like this app. This app gives me relief from transferring reviews from different marketplaces. Love their question & answer feature and of course the question-searching option.

Camping Melimu
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 17, 2022

I recommend people use this fully functional app for reviews. The app is easy to operate and efficient.

Product store
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 16, 2022

Was facing some issues in importing reviews, but they helped me to figure it out. Worth-using app with top-notch customer service.

Orchidglam.com
Time spent using app: 13 days
December 13, 2022

Thank you for introducing such an amazing app. I was tired of using other review apps and could not find one that would work effectively. But thanks to importify they solved my problem. Can't recommend them enough.

Graphics Hub
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 10, 2022

This app provides value for your money. This app is operating, cheap, useful, and the super best review app. Above all, it is very simple to use.

ramelley shop
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 9, 2022

Great app in the Shopify app store. Love the customization and other features. The app is high-performing and support is fast. We enjoyed using this app. Recommended app........

Highkic