Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

by Vishal Garg

Amazon Reviews, Etsy Reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ebay Reviews

Festive Flirts

This app is great, but more than that - Vishal is amazing!! He guided me through every step and answered all of my questions. He went above and beyond so I highly recommend.

Emmanuela - handcrafted for you®

I have installed this app to all my 3 shopify shops, as I now have ~4000 cusomer reviews for my exclusive products in my marketplace stores at etsy and all amazon domains. My reviews are now visible to my shopify products as well. This app is really helpfull if you want to import reviews from any marketplace. The procedure is simple, the app is fully and easy customizable for language, fonts, colors etc Vishal, who developed this app, is a trully polite and proffesional partner with real technical knowledge. He is also very quick in his responses and actions. Vishal thank you for such a good app! www.emmanuela.gr www.emmanuela-schmuck.de www.emmanuela.jewelry

Emmanuela - handcrafted for you®

Revival Ink

I use this app to display all my Etsy reviews on my website in addition to my Shopify reviews. It took a while to get all my reviews imported, but it was worth it. It works very well! The support from Vishal has been amazing. Quick responses and very helpful. I cannot recommend this app enough. It is the best app I have used for the price.

Emmanuela

This app is really helpfull if you want to import reviews from any marketplace. The procedure is simple, the app is fully and easy customizable for language, fonts, colors etc and Vishal, who developed it, is a trully polite and proffesional partner. Thank you for such a good app! www.emmanuela.gr

OakiWay

Looking good for now, with nice features, Vishal helped with all I needed to set or add, Thanks & Good Luck!

Sweet Goodbye Pty Ltd

The latest update to this App (March 2020) is worth doing. It's easier to use and has a lot more functionality. The support for this app is excellent! Vishal was very helpful and quick to reply. I wanted our Amazon reviews to appear on our home page...I tried to get it done myself at first, but got stuck. Vishal took over as a Collaborator on our site and got it working. Thanks Vishal! And the app settings allow a lot of filtering so you can control how reviews appear on your Shopify site.

NoCry

Very useful app. We have increased our CVR significantly since the implementation. It comes with great customer support as Vishal has always been there to help us out. Recommended!

PlayBetter

Such a great app! We're very happy with it and the support from Vishal has been absolutely top-notch. Can't recommend enough.

International Veterinary Sciences

The absolute best rating APP I have come across on Shopify! Easy install and automatic synching abilities, but the most important part is that Vishal (Developer) is super hands on and extremely helpful and courteous. I HIGHLY recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8